Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Says more about journalism in Australia atm that this bloke is employed.
In any country if your daddy is rich and powerful, he will find his son a good job

Is he taking another sabbatical from Twitter? Hasn't tweeted in a month.

Dammit, a little bit of wee comes out in anticipation every time I see a notification from this thread...

Jesus h Christ ...seriously?

“My whisper yesterday is that Richmond remain very, very cautiously optimistic, or at least a chance, that Alex Rance could at some stage during the season change his mind...”

Just when you think this guy can’t be any more pathetic.

whispers inside is own deranged mind more like it

A truely sad little man.

If you read him for entertainment his OK. Just don't mistake him for the footy journalist.

but it’s not even entertaining..it’s like a meeting a special needs kid sprouting rubbish about footy and you kindly nod your head and go “ oh really mate? That’s interesting” ..and dismiss it all on departure.

Jesus h Christ ...seriously?

“My whisper yesterday is that Richmond remain very, very cautiously optimistic, or at least a chance, that Alex Rance could at some stage during the season change his mind...”

Just when you think this guy can’t be any more pathetic.

whispers inside is own deranged mind more like it

A truely sad little man.
“It’s been possibly said, that maybe there’s a chance, only a slight chance, if the planets align and the moon is in just the right phase, with Saturn on the horizon.......Tom Browne might break a noteworthy story”
What a monumental twat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting in early on this. Demons have told him nothing and he is just making it up. Couple of weeks? Based on what?

My mate who’s at the camp told me about Gawn’s injury, I posted on here about it before it became public. He was told they’ve estimated it as a six week injury and he won’t be playing in the Victoria vs All-Stars game. Browne is an absolute fraud.

Breathing a significant sigh of relief.

the idiot should read Hemingway or Stephen King’s “ On Writing” and learn how to put words together without all the toss bag descriptive rubbish he spews out in every post.

he’s the epitome of cringe with every ludicrous sentence produced out his of feeble pea brain

His latest :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

poor bloke just sitting there minding his own business little does he know he's being watched on by an insecure player-infatuated stalker.
You can see the woman in the background isn't pleased with his stalking habits.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tom Browne follows him home either.

SzmQaZr.gif

Geez....

Not a fan of this guys journalism at all but this is pretty toxic. Bunch of keyboard heroes twisting the knife in.

One thread on depression, another collectively laying the boot into this bloke how sad his life is. Hypocritical
White knighting Tom Browne is an interesting turn of events, didn't see that one coming.

My mate who’s at the camp told me about Gawn’s injury, I posted on here about it before it became public. He was told they’ve estimated it as a six week injury and he won’t be playing in the Victoria vs All-Stars game. Browne is an absolute fraud.
"Because I didn't hear Gawn yell out 'ahh * i've done an acl' I am confident that its not an ACL."
- Tom Browne, probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back