Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Our man caught up in a conspiracy theorists rant

A meeting of the nuffs!

How's Tom with the open mouth like a ping pong ball clown. A more clued in journalist would've given a thorough verbal smackdown to this moron.

I wish Conor McKenna had singled out this peanut when he gave the media a clip.

Also, I’ve noticed Tommy has recently upped his commentary re actual on-field performance.

The bloke hasn’t got a f*n clue.

McKenna singling out a journalist (especially one as easy a target as Browne) makes him as bad as the journos. The ABC story did the right thing by featuring Tom's tweet prominently though.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
7.30pm*

Dots in time matters.

EE3A151A-C80C-4135-850F-B2F532FA92E5.jpeg

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Once he's done as a reporter you would think being parachuted in a safe Liberal seat by Pa and Step-Ma will be on the cards.

He's one of many grubs, he just isn't as intelligent or cunning as your average Hutchy.

RudyBlue

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Once he's done as a reporter you would think being parachuted in a safe Liberal seat by Pa and Step-Ma will be on the cards.

He's one of many grubs, he just isn't as intelligent or cunning as your average Hutchy.
Not a bad idea.

I’m sure he could come up with some s**t talking points to keep the Murdoch press rolling.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
“ I’m so desperate for just one exclusive breaking trade story im
just repeatedly calling up clubs and asking about anybody ...somebody! Even when the club official says no, i’ll tweet it and it counts as quality reporting as to let you know such and such player is not going anywhere.”
2293D350-3221-4F78-ABE0-5D1E1533ECCB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back