Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

This mid sentence. Full stop placement habit. Is truly bizarre.

I can’t think of one single professional journalist* or commentator that writes the way TB does.

Not to disrespect anyone with autistic traits of character, but there’s clearly something amiss with the boy’s brain.

Either that or he thinks it’s really cool and unique to write paragraphs like a monkey at a typewriter.

This conundrum keeps me awake. Pondering on many nights.
It truly was the blurst of times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting down his own club...a new low for Tom in his relentless quest in delivering insightful AFL news of the day.

It’ll be a relief, too, someday, when he learns to place a comma. In the correct place.

View attachment 973776

Looks some what like 1930's news headlines to me.

Putting down his own club...a new low for Tom in his relentless quest in delivering insightful AFL news of the day.

It’ll be a relief, too, someday, when he learns to place a comma. In the correct place.

View attachment 973776
Bucks getting his pre game motivational speech ready to go

I swear there was a story or a tweet by Tom Browne saying Heath Shaw was going to join his brother at north, can’t find it so he probably deleted it now Shaw has said no he’s not playing for the Roos next season
ya gotta be quick to screenshot the classic TB blurt tweets before he deletes them☝️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back