Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Timewillcome

Senior List
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tom proves that university degrees are something that can be purchased or earned.

Most aren't interested in his sports commentary and that is his job. Sure as hell not interested in his equally ill-informed political opinions.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
“ Once i graduated bottom of the class in law school and realised i was basically unemployable at any decent law firm, I begged Dad to pull some strings and get me a job on tv. Now i’m one of Australia’s most well known super journos and admired for my news breaking abilities.”

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Tim Watson. "Joel Selwood has declared he will play this week." "lets cross to Tom browne.Tom you have a good eye for this! How did Selwood train?" Well Tim he just ran a couple of laps"

every live cross to TB is riveting viewing and nothing less than premium inside information of the inner machinations and secrets of AFL clubs.

He’s a class above his peers.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
speaking to the regard is a thing you know..

3C7AF606-263C-4E61-8AB2-48F8696A43A2.jpeg

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
On the Lynch incident....

"As he was speaking to us, I think a BOOM BOOM coke, herp herp, a GLASS of it was thrown, a PLASTIC GLASS of it was thrown at him"

STFU and stop sensationalizing everything.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Tom proves that university degrees are something that can be purchased or earned.

Most aren't interested in his sports commentary and that is his job. Sure as hell not interested in his equally ill-informed political opinions.

A university degree tends to reward persistence, much more than intelligence. And you have to admit young mate Tom (although he looks like old mate) is persistent.

Back