Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is fun and all but there is something NQR with his brain.
The way he constucts paragraphs is like hes on crack. Just random, half related sentences thrown into 1 cluster* of a setup. Lucky Twitter has a character limit or the dickhead would keep going and really make a knob of himslef. If thats even possible.

rolling.gif

A university degree tends to reward persistence, much more than intelligence. And you have to admit young mate Tom (although he looks like old mate) is persistent.

It depends which degree it is.
If you were to do a degree in Mathematics, its a bit more than just the persistence. Thinking Tom doesn't have that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am fooking old and pretty savvy with I.T regardless of the reception. I dont think Browne is a "campaigner " as you all call him. I think he is fooking banana's

yeah nah ...he’s a campaigner ..a dumb one.

He’s a menace ..a toxic gossip boy who genuinely believes the entire AFL world sits around waiting for his pulsating breaking news stories about things such as what players are having for dinner and other vitally important topics.

And day after day ...week after week...he pumps out tweets that most of the time make absolutely no sense whats so ever.

So yeah...he’s a peanut

Remember that time when he was scoffing a choc sundae and the camera happened to zoom right up close to his face revealing a rather messy state of affairs.😂😂😂😂😂😂

That was classic Tom Browne behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back