Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom really missed his calling and is far better suited to the glamorous life of corporate recruitment than he is the legal world or broadcast TV.

Hopefully its not too late...for us.

I completely forgot about Tommy boy during today’s celebrations.

I’m a bit disappointed in the Pies number one choir boy today.

There’s no hard hitting revelations forthcoming from the AFLs number one news hound.

Obviously everyone at CFC has ignored his calls.

But of course his “inside” connections to the Magpie board provided some insight into the developments leading up to King Edward the first’s sacking/resignation.

Just as well we’ve got the Beams post to regurgitate and ponder on.., 468A452C-B26F-4B10-9B5B-4C26EBC26BED.png

Actually, pretty sure carve out works adequately there. Either that or plenty of others have used it wrong in the past. Seems to be used pretty often in regards to excluding, or isolating with special conditions, a specific group from a larger framework. So while 'everyone' has to follow these COVID procedures, there is a 'carve out' for athletes (and others).

Actually, pretty sure carve out works adequately there. Either that or plenty of others have used it wrong in the past. Seems to be used pretty often in regards to excluding, or isolating with special conditions, a specific group from a larger framework. So while 'everyone' has to follow these COVID procedures, there is a 'carve out' for athletes (and others).

Either way, there’s one too many carve outs in one post.

I see carve-d out as a term in cricket to grind hard in getting a century

Spot on. Certainly not a caveat, that would be a rider, or additional conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most amazing piece of information from this is he has a wife.

And she’s a pretty good looking woman ..although a bit horsey face.

my sources confirm it’s an arranged marriage. After all, Daddy bought him a house in the elite area and he’s set up
for life

His twitter profile pic is so pathetic
"Haha look its me and my old mate Roger having a laugh about the good old times"
Like seriously * off dickhead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back