Lampers

Team Captain
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
I wouldn’t be surprised if Clarry signs on for 2 more years. Then he’ll be at free agency. A lot of players doing that these days.
I wouldn’t be surprised either. And if Melbourne are still floating around 6-10 on the ladder you couldn’t blame him for jumping to a genuine contender at free agency.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Didn’t pay attention to this thread at all during the year

but what was the reason some fans thought he was gettable this year and wanting out?

Brutalitops

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Didn’t pay attention to this thread at all during the year

but what was the reason some fans thought he was gettable this year and wanting out?
Word was in the hub Cripps had been chatting to Oliver about coming over and a supposed rift between him and Viney was an influence in his decision.

Thats all there was to it but some supporters decided to run with it. Didnt help that every so often someone would post something vague like "Oliver not off the table". Was never going to amount to anything imo but it'll be a reoccurring one with us I think in the same vein as the Pavlich rumours.

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Jeremy Cameron to become a Demon.
Oliver shipped to Tigerland.
Picks to GWS.

Riewoldt and Cotch to retire.
Well this aged well...

THE_GUN

R.I.P Shane Tuck 21
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I wouldn’t be surprised if Clarry signs on for 2 more years. Then he’ll be at free agency. A lot of players doing that these days.
Pretty sure he would be on very good coin at Melbourne and would easily get $750k x 2 if he did sign for 2 more years
Before leaving to come to Richmond as a free agent. Cotch will be done by then and #13 is vacant now

Remove this Banner Ad