Recommitted Clayton Oliver [re-signed until 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think oliver will stay because if he went elsewhere he wouldn't be the number 1 and he is such a great player with amazing hanball skills he deserves to be the number one mid in his team

One could argue that Petracca went past Oliver this year and that he's now the #1 Mid at Melbourne.

Last edited:
Shhh, we can't let Carlton know they're talking to the wrong fella.

Word is fireside chats are happening there too...chatting left, chatting right, chatting everywhere. To prevent risk spreading misinformation like an AFL 'journalist', I can confirm that to my knowledge, none of that is true. I'm just making it up for gits and shiggles.

Last edited:

I think oliver will stay because if he went elsewhere he wouldn't be the number 1 and he is such a great player with amazing hanball skills he deserves to be the number one mid in his team
Probably number 3 behind Gawn & Petracca in the middle tbh

Would be the number 1 at quite a few clubs though

What the hell has Patrick Cripps getting offers from WA clubs got to do with the Oliver thread?

Why hasn’t Cripps signed an extension like Sam Docherty?
Why haven't AFL released list numbers and cap info?

confirmed.
this could be a good get for the blues, who now have the advantage.

have floated a pick + jsos as starting point if Essendon don’t take the current deal on offer for saad
And what advantage do Carlton have exactly? Oliver’s contracted surely Melbourne would have the advantage in any negotiations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what advantage do Carlton have exactly? Oliver’s contracted surely Melbourne would have the advantage in any negotiations.
Nothing confirmed, he wasn’t at Ikon

confirmed.

have floated a pick + jsos as starting point if Essendon don’t take the current deal on offer for saad
No advantage matey, but it's a good start on the eve of trade week.

Let's just see how things play out.

confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back