Recommitted Clayton Oliver [re-signed until 2030]

He obviously has no problem with staying which would be why it hasn't come out, maybe he wants to leave but understands its almost no chance of happening. Gibbs the 2nd time around was pretty quiet until the deal was almost done.
Matthew lloyd whose brother is your head of football said Carlton don't have any money left for a big name player after they get Williams and Saad.

This rumor was always baseless, made up by some Carlton muppets on Bigfooty who are ITK unless they are wrong (which appears to be regularly)

Matthew lloyd whose brother is your head of football said Carlton don't have any money left for a big name player after they get Williams and Saad.

This rumor was always baseless, made up by some Carlton muppets on Bigfooty who are ITK unless they are wrong (which appears to be regularly)

You have to remember that most blues supporters are still in denial that Williams is on $5M for 6 years. Saad will claim another $600-650k.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton

We had enough free cash to spend 2mil on cogs and papley last year, that in itself proves Lloyd is talking out of his arse.

Don't take my word for it though the proof will be when Cripps signs an extension over the summer.

We had enough free cash to spend 2mil on cogs and papley last year, that in itself proves Lloyd is talking out of his arse.

Don't take my word for it though the proof will be when Cripps signs an extension over the summer.
so what the * does that have to do with Oliver?

Is it going to be more than the deal he hasn’t signed in front of him now?

It’s not going to matter soon anyways. Dees and Oliver are discussing what we wants to stay. He’ll get it too. Majority of May and Lever’s coin will be off the books next year.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it going to be more than the deal he hasn’t signed in front of him now?

It’s not going to matter soon anyways. Dees and Oliver are discussing what we wants to stay. He’ll get it too. Majority of May and Lever’s coin will be off the books next year.
Less if we got a player like Oliver, heavily front ended if we don't is the rumour. We will see, Oliver will still be at Melbourne next year and that gives you guys 12 months to make him happy again ala papley.

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Big news to hit by tomorrow midday! Will only happen if a deal can be done though. Watch this space!!!!
Sounds like you have a bet each way.

You haven't actually said what it is, so if anything at all happens you can claim to be correct.
If nothing happens - a deal couldn't be done.

The bullshit on this one is pretty obvious.

Sounds like you have a bet each way.

You haven't actually said what it is, so if anything at all happens you can claim to be correct.
If nothing happens - a deal couldn't be done.

The bullshit on this one is pretty obvious.
QSIoyI.gif

You probably need to visit the Blues' board. My mail concurs with their best ITKs and those guys have a 100% record. News is imminent, all parties interested, but only if the deal can be done!

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
View attachment 1008517

You probably need to visit the Blues' board. My mail concurs with their best ITKs and those guys have a 100% record. News is imminent, all parties interested, but only if the deal can be done!
Your mail???? You haven't said anything.

It's 6 minutes until midday. I'm sure "it" was going to happen, but I guess the deal couldn't get done.

Jog on.

Your mail???? You haven't said anything.

It's 6 minutes until midday. I'm sure "it" was going to happen, but I guess the deal couldn't get done.

Jog on.

It was sarcasm... *facepalm*
using the Blues logic against them, being ironic, poking the bear, having some fun.

Back