Clayton Oliver vs Darcy Parish - Who will finish their career better?

Who will finish their career as the better player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver ahead at this stage.....Long ways to go for both as yet.
Only problem is Oliver still has more improvement left in him than Parish.

I've been following Melbourne for over 40 years and he's the best midfielder I've seen in that time.

Note: I'm not including Flower in that, as wingmen were very different in those days to on-ballers.

I should add that the cupboard has been absolutely bare. Oliver is probably equal with Greg Wells, but will overtake him.

Last edited:

This post is ageing well.

Congratulations, you've managed to scrape in very, very late in the year for the biggest face-plant of the year.

you just got played ;)

Having had previous experience with the dolt I know the IQ levels I'm dealing with.

It doesn't know how to "play".

I can't believe it's the second time.

The second time... absolutely brilliant.

giphy.gif

Only problem is Oliver still has more improvement left in him than Parish.

I've been following Melbourne for over 40 years and he's the best midfielder I've seen in that time.

Note: I'm not including Flower in that, as wingmen were very different in those days to on-ballers.

I should add that the cupboard has been absolutely bare. Oliver is probably equal with Greg Wells, but will overtake him.

Greg Wells aye?

Now there's a blast from the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers spreading the good cheer I see.

Wasn’t me that went and bumped a thread thinking they had a way to embarrass someone.

I think the vindictive motivation that drove that bump got the karma it deserved - in that said poster made a monumental ass of themselves.

Wasn’t me that went and bumped a thread thinking they had a way to embarrass someone.

I think the vindictive motivation that drove that bump got the karma it deserved - in that said poster made a monumental ass of themselves.

I would hardly call it "making a monumental ass of themselves", your responses after are far more embarrassing.

I would hardly call it "making a monumental ass of themselves", your responses after are far more embarrassing.

Nah...

Said poster absolutely dunced it.

Took 4-5 attempts to tell him he was completely embarrassing himself before he finally got it.

And all the while he’s trying to call others an idiot, or a fool, or any other such iteration whilst simultaneously proving himself to be exactly that.

It was a breathtaking level of self-ownership, and a just reward for attempting to be a vindictive prick - and on Christmas Eve no less.

Absolute laughing stock, and very well deserved.

Nah...

Said poster absolutely dunced it.

Took 4-5 attempts to tell him he was completely embarrassing himself before he finally got it.

And all the while he’s trying to call others an idiot, or a fool, or any other such iteration whilst simultaneously proving himself to be exactly that.

It was a breathtaking level of self-ownership, and a just reward for attempting to be a vindictive prick - and on Christmas Eve no less.

Absolute laughing stock, and very well deserved.

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Back