Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is actually wrong with Oliver?

I am not being a dick with the question either as I genuinely don't know what his problems are as Cornes mentioned in SEN today that there was an article saying Oliver has more issues than any Melbourne player in the last 20 years.
He has an unexplainable and very worrying aversion to wall plaster & windscreen wipers.

I am not being a dick with the question either as I genuinely don't know what his problems are as Cornes mentioned in SEN today that there was an article saying Oliver has more issues than any Melbourne player in the last 20 years.
Some underlying issues (none of our business) manifesting in issues regulating drug intake.

Found this line near the end pretty yuck from Robbo:

"If he was able to do an interview and talk about his issues and his pathway forward, there’s no question the public would have far greater understanding and far less condemnation of him"

Come and sit on the couch with me Clarry. There's a good boy. Tell uncle Robbo all about it. Just meds, was it? Oh, some coke and pills too? Well, I suppose you probably took some caps as well? All very understandable for a man in your situation. No, no, no, this is all off the record.
The media are pigs.
Guys like Cornes and Robbo are the main ones that are judging him.

Not sure where there this ‘condemnation’ of him is coming from.

Aren’t these grubs just hungry to bring someone down for a good story.

It must be pretty bad with young hulk and Silvia passing through the ranks the last 20 years

Found this line near the end pretty yuck from Robbo:

"If he was able to do an interview and talk about his issues and his pathway forward, there’s no question the public would have far greater understanding and far less condemnation of him"

Has Robbo ever done an interview to talk about his own issues?

happy mr. mackey GIF by South Park

Oliver has his issues and drugs are apart of those.

But Melbourne has a serve drug problem and the normality that culture has made it is why he's got issues. The club leaking against him as well.. I wish Oliver all the best, I know personally it's very unlikely you'll see Oliver play a AFL game this year. However, it's Melbourne as a football club thats the culprit.

Last edited:
Oliver has his issues and drugs are apart of those.

But Melbourne has a serve drug problem and the normality that that culture has made it is why he's got issues. The club leaking against him as well.. I wish Oliver all the best, I know personally it's very unlikely you'll see Oliver play a AFL game this year. However, it's Melbourne as a football club thats the culprit.
So if Melbourne the football club are to blame, why haven't the rest of their list gone off the rails too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and fresh off the press from today's court hearing for driving disqualifie - "The registrar noted Oliver was otherwise of good character and fined him $600 without conviction"

Is this the good character that breaks off car's side mirrors and bends windscreen wipers?

and fresh off the press from today's court hearing for driving disqualifie - "The registrar noted Oliver was otherwise of good character and fined him $600 without conviction"

Is this the good character that breaks off car's side mirrors and bends windscreen wipers?
Most of us would be on a bond, 2 years ban etc etc. System is Fuked

Most of us would be on a bond, 2 years ban etc etc. System is Fuked
TBF the court has to consider what he's been convicted of and character testimony from old rich blokes who barrack for Melbourne.

It's a bit sad I guess, on one hand he's being tried by rumour, but on the other he seems to benefit from a load of privilege.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back