Clean out the crap!

Remove this Banner Ad

dimo

Senior List
Jun 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hall, Bonar, McKay, Campbell, wood just to name a few should never play again!

There's as much dead wood on our list as there was in Tunguska in 1908.

honestly you could put half the entire roster on this list. i would start with known certainties that are not going to take us to the next level. Ziebell, Pittard, Atley, McMillan, Campbell then move my way down to the ones like Garner etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, have you seen the last 5 weeks??
Noticed our game plan?
You all laughed when I told you Scott was sh*t. I know football, and I know sh*t when I see it.
I don't think imma have this argument tonight.

I don't think sacking Shaw is the answer right now.

But happy to agree to disagree.

I don't think imma have this argument tonight.

I don't think sacking Shaw is the answer right now.

But happy to agree to disagree.
It’s not going to happen this year, I understand that. But we need to see a change, cause this game plan sucks. There is absolutely no run and carry and we are play such predictable football. I really hope we are tanking, if there ever was a year to do it it’s this year.

We also need to clear out the crap standard of performance we produce as a football club.

It’s not going to happen this year, I understand that. But we need to see a change, cause this game plan sucks. There is absolutely no run and carry and we are play such predictable football. I really hope we are tanking, if there ever was a year to do it it’s this year.

Honestly with the form of senior players the players that could be that aren't and the injury list I don't think we need to tank.

I am less concerned about the plan. We've adapted poorly to what is going on in a season where it is the weirdest in memory.

If I have issue with him from tonight it was playing Jack. I want to see Shaw take more of a you'll play when I say not when you do stance.

I'd like us to start preseason with a mentor for him.

Tanking well watch the AFL if we don’t win 4 games I bet we are investigated for tanking.
Anyway you watch the powerful clubs like Collingwood Richmond West Coast Western Bulldogs-LOL yes they think they are now stop the AFL from handing us a priority pick.
Need a a clean out over the next few years with dead wood players administrators and board members.
Where’s Buckley where’s Scanlon where’s that Viv Richards look a like Ben Amarfio all hiding under the bed atm.
Need to think outside the square for different people to come into all corners of the club.

Hall, Bonar, McKay, Campbell, wood just to name a few should never play again!
EdNStuhUwAAszFS

2nd highest rated player on the ground shouldnt play again? :eek:

Tanking well watch the AFL if we don’t win 4 games I bet we are investigated for tanking.
Anyway you watch the powerful clubs like Collingwood Richmond West Coast Western Bulldogs-LOL yes they think they are now stop the AFL from handing us a priority pick.
Need a a clean out over the next few years with dead wood players administrators and board members.
Where’s Buckley where’s Scanlon where’s that Viv Richards look a like Ben Amarfio all hiding under the bed atm.
Need to think outside the square for different people to come into all corners of the club.
North will not win a game for the rest of the season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back