Universal Love Cleansing

Who did you have indiscretions against?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always liked Rocky. I've spent countless hours watching Brisbane games and counting every DT point that glorious pig scored.

Watts too, I have always liked the way he moved and his skills. Thought it was more Melbourne that was the problem.

Motlop and Thomas, * I hated those guys. Flopping, finger twirling mutha*as.

But now they are our flopping, finger twirling mutha*as.

I was busting to take a dump while waking to buy some sunglasses, so walked into a city pokie joint and squeezed out a turtle. Whike there i found a pair or rayban sunglasses just sitting there on the ledge above the shitter.

I finished my poo, grabbed them and ran. There ya go... I confess. I feel cleansed.

I like this thread

vlcsnap-2012-06-20-22h11m40s86.png

Like any true football supporter, I revel in my hypocrisy.

Watts, Rockcliff, Motlop, Trengove and Thomas are all now gallant heroes, unworthy of our derision.
(until the next gameday thread when all bets are off)

Like any true football supporter, I revel in my hypocrisy.

Watts, Rockcliff, Motlop, Trengove and Thomas are all now gallant heroes, unworthy of our derision.
(until the next gameday thread when all bets are off)

No second C in Rockliff champalamp. You now need to cleanse for this misdemeanour.

No second C in Rockliff champalamp. You now need to cleanse for this misdemeanour.

Oooh.. yeah that did make me feel dirty.

Rock Cliff. A cliff made of rock. Not to be confused with Rockliff, an AFL Footballer.

Ive searched and found Watts and Thomas.
Anyone who hasnt had those two on their hit list is a saint.

I also found this post in the trade rumours thread. Want to apologise to Broady for shipping him off.

Rumours: All 3 of Rockliff, Watts and Motlop to Port Adelaide.
Trengove to WB, Impey to Hawthorn, Lobbe to Brisbane, maybe Broadbent and Young to ????
Dont know how that could all happen, I'm betting we will be sorely disappointed.

Jack Watts - Always felt bad for him and the pressure that got heaped on him for being drafted 1st, but always felt a lot of schadenfreude towards Melbourne for their continual draft flops

Jack Trengove - Mostly felt bad for him that he could never get his body right, but similar to above, a lot of my derision towards him was directed at Melbourne more than him

Tom Rockliff - Neutral planet no strong feelings one way or the other

Lindsay Thomas - Hated him at North, completely disowned his Port Magpie past because I hated how much he would flop, duck and play for free kicks. The mental gymnastics to come to terms with having to support him again did my head in briefly.

Steven Motlop - Hated that stupid finger twirl, but I think I hated him more so because he played for Geelong

All of these guys now have my unwavering support

Waiting for them to re-offend and end up with a Harry Doyle reaction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back