Universal Love Cleansing

Who did you have indiscretions against?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My time has come.

We recruited him a couple of years ago but I never confessed this.

Anyway...I was at the game against Gold Coast in late 2015, and when we had that half-time brawl with them, in the heat of the moment I yelled out "You can f*****g stay up here Dixon!". I know he actually did literally nothing in the brawl, I was just angry at all his teammates.

For that, I'm sorry. Thank you for coming to Port Adelaide and becoming one of the best forwards in the competition. Good on you for not listening to me and getting out of that graveyard of a football franchise and coming to our great club.

My time has come.

Anyway...I was at the game against Gold Coast in late 2015, and when we had that half-time brawl with them, in the heat of the moment I yelled out "You can f*****g stay up here Dixon!". I know he actually did literally nothing in the brawl, I was just angry at all his teammates.

For that, I'm sorry. Thank you for coming to Port Adelaide and becoming one of the best forwards in the competition. Good on you for not listening to me and getting out of that graveyard of a football franchise and coming to our great club.
That was the funny thing. It was almost like he was thinking, I'm not beating up on these guys, they're gonna be my team mates. Especially when you see how ready he is to fly the flag since he's been playing for us.

My time has come.

This is the stuff. Purge the ghosts and watch Dixon fly.

I used to give Ebert s**t for kicking the ball out of bounds on the full 10 times a game when he was at West Coast.

Similarly Jay Schulz who I perceived as a drink driving flog who couldn't get a kick playing alongside Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never really had anything against them except Lindsay Thomas for his diving. I remember one game when he was about 55 out and Pettigrew(I think) put his arms up in protecting the mark and Lindsay flopped, totally conning the umpire into a fifty. Watts I always thought of as a number 1 pick who did OK but not as well as you would hope for a no 1. Rockliff was good to me in fantasy football but other than that I wasn't concerned with what a Brisbane player did. I thought Motlop occasionally skillful but went missing too often and as for Trengove it's a bit difficult to form an opinion when he's only played 7 AFL games in the past four seasons. Although he did play 31 games in the VFL which from this link sound pretty solid. This was after he was injured for most of 2014 and all of 2015.

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/113555/Jack-TRENGOVE

I was busting to take a dump while waking to buy some sunglasses, so walked into a city pokie joint and squeezed out a turtle. Whike there i found a pair or rayban sunglasses just sitting there on the ledge above the shitter.

I finished my poo, grabbed them and ran. There ya go... I confess. I feel cleansed.

I like this thread

Last edited:
Have questioned Motlop's fitness/application to diet on more than one occasion (who hasn't?).

No one can say they haven't made fun of Jack Watts.

No one can say they haven't hated Lindsay at least once in their life time.

I was busting to take a dump while waking to buy some sunglasses, so walked into a city pokie joint and squeezed out a turtle. Whike there i found a pair or rayban sunglasses just sitting there in the shitter.

I finished my poo, grabbed them and ran. There ya go... I confess. I feel cleansed.

I like this thread

Haven't you got some cleansing to do re: Dixon?

Come on my brother, this is a place of redemption.

I was busting to take a dump while waking to buy some sunglasses, so walked into a city pokie joint and squeezed out a turtle. Whike there i found a pair or rayban sunglasses just sitting there in the shitter.

I like this thread

PLEASE tell me you fished said specs out of said shitter before said turtle appeared???

Have questioned Motlop's fitness/application to diet on more than one occasion (who hasn't?).

No one can say they haven't made fun of Jack Watts.

No one can say they haven't hated Lindsay at least once in their life time.

Guilty on the Thomas one but I always thought Watts went ok and did not deserve the criticism he got. Remember it was the media who hyped him as the next coming and had he gone pick 2 instead of 1, I am sure we would have seen a completely different player. Credit to him to keep going after the abuse he has copped.

Back