Clem Michael retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
I don't think we should throw insults at Freo supporters over this.

It's a tradgedy when injury prevents a player reaching his full potential.
Buzz, whilst not very hard at all, you certainly lifted some respect from me for the above - cheers for the perspective, soem of the other immature phucks who have been trolling about this, need a long hard look at themselves - it is a terrible shame :(

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
I don't think we should throw insults at Freo supporters over this.

Seems that the only ones throwing insults are a minority on the main board who somehow think his retirement is a cop-out. We all know that's crap (yes, even Eagles fans do), but my question was a serious one: what does a guarantee of no C. Michael do for the Dockers' game next season? Is it going to be musical ruckmen for 22 weeks? Or might Freo be tempted to go for Salmon, or (dare I say it?) maybe even Ryan Turnbull?

I thought 'GoEagles' was having go at Freo by suggesting they draft Salmon.
But then I read on the AFL website, that he is indeed in the draft. :confused:

Perhaps Freo should use there first pick on Mark Seaby instead of Sampi.

i saw Clem Michael tear apart Michael Gardiner in a western derby a while back and no doubt i thought that he was gonna be a star

its a pity that injury is forcing him into retirement :(

good luck to him

Originally posted by jod23
Well now thats a pity..Micheal could have been good, now we will never know.

Freo has a new weakness now though...there ruck, you guys cant catch a break, although we cant either...

we already know that clem michael was a great player and would have continued being a great player

and as for our ruck they have already stated that they will be going for a tasmanian ruckman with their first pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back