Clem on the road again

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
It appears that Clem (TI junior) Michael is resuming with the Bullies this weekend. It's good to see he's got his enthusiasm back and is ready to continue his career.

I hope all goes well with his return and hopefully in about 2 months his form is such that he is asked to resume training with the Dockers.

Positive news.

Thats great news, SOIT would be a great 'pickup' if he can regain some confidence in that dodgy knee,

ALso, very heartening to see that Luke Pcpharlin is a possible to play with the Sharks this week, at training last week the big man moved very well, so more good news there :)

Roll on round 1!

Originally posted by kuepper

ALso, very heartening to see that Luke Pcpharlin is a possible to play with the Sharks this week, at training last week the big man moved very well, so more good news there :)

Roll on round 1! [/B]

I understand McPharlin is playing this week, so maybe around game 3 will be ready for senior action. Have been told by one of the "enemy" talent spotters that he will be the pearl in the deal with the Hawks, as Croad will be good value and McPharlin is better. I'll believe him as he's only failed to spot one player who went onto the spotlight.

Keep an eye on Troy Longmuir, he could be a dark horse to be in the team for round one.

Masai, the one he missed wasn't Sumich by any chance, was it?

My inside running was the same, McPharlin VHR by Hawkers, much more so than Croad. They'll be very annoyed that he is turning out this early after last year.

Originally posted by blockerhall
Masai, the one he missed wasn't Sumich by any chance, was it?

Woewodin was the one he watched but didn't think he'd make the next level (so did alot of others).

I thought Sumich was always well thought of and was being watched closely before being picked up by the Eagles. I remember him whilst still a WAFL player, playing CHF in a state team against I think Vic country (1988?).

I think all of us saw Woewodin going around and didn't think Brownlow. He just made it happen, and good luck to him. I remeber Garry Lyon talking about him before his debut, and said he 'showed a bit' preseason.

Anyway, this WA-based talent scout bagged Sumich, said he wouldn't go anywhere. Circa 1988. He has probably conveniently forgotten it since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back