News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There's an old 80s movie by Orion Pictures called Up The Creek, starts Tim Matheson, it's a river-rafting comedy

Has one of my favourite lines in it, one i still quote to this day

"I risked my life, and you give me Light Beer?"

Why, o why does America, the land of not enough guns or lawyers or military spending, have such an obsession with Light ******* Beer? it does not make sense.

Been in the US for the last 15 years or thereabouts, and the Lite (note spelling ;)) beer question is one i got sorted out early. Its calories/carbs, not alcohol that's "Lite" - they're ~4.5%.

Last edited:

They have a lot of craft beer these days actually, and quality is pretty good. I used to regularly get Coopers special ordered in the early days (both Pale/Sparkling, and cheaper than i got it back home too), and ended up with a number of places around Baltimore that started to carry it regularly. These days theres enough decent beer off the shelf that I only order Coopers for events.

hahaah... ok, it's on I guess, lol. I hope Cleveland wins some games this year, but you know in your heart the Steelers will be back on top of the AFC North by week 8 or thereabouts.

You do have one redeeming quality backing the Crows.

Might be some hope for you afterall ;)

There's an old 80s movie by Orion Pictures called Up The Creek, starts Tim Matheson, it's a river-rafting comedy

Has one of my favourite lines in it, one i still quote to this day

"I risked my life, and you give me Light Beer?"

Why, o why does America, the land of not enough guns or lawyers or military spending, have such an obsession with Light ******* Beer? it does not make sense.

To be fair, whilst the mainstream stuff is complete garbage they do balance it out by making the best craft beer in the world.

Been in the US for the last 15 years or thereabouts, and the Lite (note spelling ;)) beer question is one i got sorted out early. Its calories/carbs, not alcohol that's "Lite" - they're ~4.5%.

Yes, one night I got stuck into the Lite beers over there and at the end of the night was so pissed, head suffered and realised the next day when someone pointed it out.

Yes, one night I got stuck into the Lite beers over there and at the end of the night was so pissed, head suffered and realised the next day when someone pointed it out.

The quote is almost ruined for me now.

Good to know about the Light / Lite thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win two on the board.... and against the hated Ravens.

Go Browns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Correction---proper name for that team is:

Ratbirds

:)

We totally are winning the English Premier league this year

2-2-1

Have they run out of beer in Cleveland?

Or have the fridges been stolen?

Give them credit, might be shitty beer but that was one hell of a stroke of advertising genius ;)

Cleveland is a mess of a city. They actually set their river on fire! It makes for some great comedy.

Ummm 1969 and 1974 events are now cause for blanket statements. :think:

https://www.crainscleveland.com/sco...lands-public-square-one-countrys-great-places

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/l...the-world-by-national-geographic/95-495129995

Cleveland came in at #14. It was only one of two locations in the continental United States to make the list.

“The travel story of our time is about American urban renewal,” said George Stone, National Geographic Traveler Editor in Chief. “Few cities exemplify this as does Cleveland, an immigrant-established industrial city that pulsates with creative energy. You can feel this in revived neighborhoods boosted by a Millennial-driven restaurant renaissance, from Tremont's casual-chic to the brews of Ohio City to the upstarts on East Fourth and Gordon Square. But it's not just a youthful spark or a fleeting fad. Cleveland takes the best of its structural and cultural heritage (Public Square, for example) and makes it relevant and revelatory for travelers today. We love Cleveland, and I'm not biased, either: I'm from Toledo!"

Huh, go figure, things can change in 44 years, whoda thunk. ;)

Back