News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Huntercrow

Dwat that Wabbit
Feb 7, 2009
Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Adelaide

561163_980a2efd8ec2fc2eb26c51a26e527103.JPG

I appreciate the thread...means a lot.

Kid actually looks like he might be able to play quarterback. Could it be that we are wandering out of the desert??

1-1-1, I guess that puts us top of the table in English Premier League right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bud Light!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

No offence but you really need to celebrate a bit harder with a real beer like Coopers Draught or a nice IPA.....unless you need to drive your Grandma home.o_O:)

Bud did a promotion placing those fridges everywhere only to be unlocked when the Browns finally won. It is pisswater...however, free beer is free beer.

I just think its great Pittspuke is in dead last place and haven't won for like 254 days and counting.....only to happy to make fun of them

He seems to have a strong arm. Not sure about his awareness though.

Ohh I thought he made good decisions...and trust me, I am an EXPERT in horrific quarterbacking.

Ohh I thought he made good decisions...and trust me, I am an EXPERT in horrific quarterbacking.
I don’t know
Jet fans might have more knowledge

I was watching that game with a Jets fan last night and when Darnold threw that pick with two minutes left he walked out of the room and I haven't heard a word from him since. I wish it could have been against the Steelers, but I'm glad they got it out of the way before the first game against the Ravens (who are still bad, by the way -- the Browns could have a legit shot at winning the division, as amazing as that sounds).

I was watching that game with a Jets fan last night and when Darnold threw that pick with two minutes left he walked out of the room and I haven't heard a word from him since. I wish it could have been against the Steelers, but I'm glad they got it out of the way before the first game against the Ravens (who are still bad, by the way -- the Browns could have a legit shot at winning the division, as amazing as that sounds).

Now you are talking :thumbsu:

I appreciate the thread...means a lot.

Kid actually looks like he might be able to play quarterback. Could it be that we are wandering out of the desert??

1-1-1, I guess that puts us top of the table in English Premier League right?

Follow the NFL closely and watched the whole game - thank god Tyrod went down injured. Sucked big balls.

Baker looked ok and whilst it was the Jets, the Browns also did show something against the Steelers and Saints.

Reckon this season will be an interesting one for the Browns and who knows a wildcard spot just might be there if they continue their progression.

Back