News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it’s more the “AC” thread than any particular team soooooooo your word is law

Mate, I am barely in control of my own life let alone a thread ;)

Mate, I am barely in control of my own life let alone a thread ;)

Yeah I hear you!. We've had a few posters out of control today.;)

So what would a Browns list manager do differently to what we saw today in Melbourne? Did we get it right? Should we have traded up?
With the riches supposedly in this years draft and the top end talent out of South Australia.............Did Port go the right path "selling the farm" to gain first crack at local talent or does our faith in our much vaunted recruiting staff win the day????

Is there an NFL equivalent where the rivalry between 2 local teams affects their recruiting strategy?

Yeah I hear you!. We've had a few posters out of control today.;)

So what would a Browns list manager do differently to what we saw today in Melbourne? Did we get it right? Should we have traded up?
With the riches supposedly in this years draft and the top end talent out of South Australia.............Did Port go the right path "selling the farm" to gain first crack at local talent or does our faith in our much vaunted recruiting staff win the day????

Is there an NFL equivalent where the rivalry between 2 local teams affects their recruiting strategy?

Oh mate, for the last 30 years we wouldn't want a Browns list manager ANYWHERE near the Crows. :sick:

Ordinarily, I fall into the camp of drafting an impact player that makes a difference. However, the Crows (on the whole) really seem to be able to find talent without needing to be in the top 5. So I think I trust our list management to find us quality players and have set themselves up with multiple chances to do so. I think if we get 2 hits then it makes sense not to have moved up.

Anything that other team does smacks of desperation and wanting to be like us.....I never worry about them. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Browns win again.

Might need to break us up after this season ;)

Seems they may have hit on above average players this past draft in landing Mayfield, Chubb and Ward

Go figure

Might need to break us up after this season ;)

Seems they may have hit on above average players this past draft in landing Mayfield, Chubb and Ward

Go figure
I wish I'd drafted Chubb over Penny in my fantasy league. Dropped to 9-1 this week after having to play Ito Smith.

Pittsburgh crew still dominating though.

I wish I'd drafted Chubb over Penny in my fantasy league. Dropped to 9-1 this week after having to play Ito Smith.

Pittsburgh crew still sucks though.

Fixed that for ya doggie...I know with your paws it is sometimes more difficult to type.

Fixed that for ya doggie...I know with your paws it is sometimes more difficult to type.
The Terminator is carrying me at the RB position.

Back