News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LC40

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wish I'd drafted Chubb over Penny in my fantasy league. Dropped to 9-1 this week after having to play Ito Smith.

Pittsburgh crew still dominating though.
Penny actually showed something this week. Not saying I wouldn't want Chubb before him but back half of the season might see more production from Penny.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh mate, for the last 30 years we wouldn't want a Browns list manager ANYWHERE near the Crows. :sick:

Ordinarily, I fall into the camp of drafting an impact player that makes a difference. However, the Crows (on the whole) really seem to be able to find talent without needing to be in the top 5. So I think I trust our list management to find us quality players and have set themselves up with multiple chances to do so. I think if we get 2 hits then it makes sense not to have moved up.

Anything that other team does smacks of desperation and wanting to be like us.....I never worry about them. ;)
What about Ozzie Newsome?

*hides*

Penny actually showed something this week. Not saying I wouldn't want Chubb before him but back half of the season might see more production from Penny.
Yeah, it was only this week he would have got me over the line.

What about Ozzie Newsome?

*hides*
IMG_9247.JPG

How well do you know American history?

Last edited:
My Titans actually Beat the Patriots and I nearly had a stroke.... pissed I only put $5 on a Titans win.

Your Titans got me an entry into the high roller sweepstakes in Week 17, last week ;)

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I was bloody there and couldn’t believe it as a Pats fan and neither could the Titan fans around me.

View attachment 586330
Just an aside. How is the atmosphere and the build of the stadium ? ie the stands to the right look bloody fragile and tall or is it the lack of roof that makes it look odd

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just an aside. How is the atmosphere and the build of the stadium ? ie the stands to the right look bloody fragile and tall or is it the lack of roof that makes it look odd

Atmosphere is great and the stands are pretty solid - just an optical illusion.

Took a great 2 minute video of the national anthem followed by flyover of helicopters. Always gives me goosebumps.

Sturdy one for ya ;)

IMG_9287.JPG

AmericanCrow WTF is going on in Cleveland at the moment?

Baker Mayfield has the goods?

1) Got rid of incompetent and unqualified front office types and HC
2) Stopped trading down and picked players that can impact the game

Baker has been a very pleasant surprise but let us see what he does Sunday against the Texans.

if you gave Scott 4 wins and a tie at the start of the season reckon he would have taken it

Reckon' with Hue Jackson still at HC, I would have told you there is no chance for that many wins.

Back