Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd add these here..

Look out for the 'tougher than a $4 steak' line..

And listen to this.. if you're a Brown fan wanting success..

Last edited:
Thought I'd add these here..

Look out for the 'tougher than a $4 steak' line..

And listen to this.. if you're a Brown fan wanting success..

Listening to Pittspuke is what got us Jimmy Haslam ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone in Australia

We may not agree on much with this organization (and we don't) but what really matters is family and friends--so hoping it's a great day for all of you and your loved ones!

Ohhhhh and in spirit of season:

Here we go Brownies, Here we Go, Woof, Woof!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone in Australia

We may not agree on much with this organization (and we don't) but what really matters is family and friends--so hoping it's a great day for all of you and your loved ones!

Ohhhhh and in spirit of season:

Here we go Brownies, Here we Go, Woof, Woof!!!
Someone's been watching draft day excited over these first round picks ;)

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, UCLA QB Josh Rosen prefers to play for the Giants and would be "hesitant to come out in next year's draft" if the Browns pursue him with the first overall pick.

Rosen is still deciding whether to enter the upcoming draft, where he would likely be a first-round selection. Per Schefter, he wants no part of the Browns, however, and may be tempted to return to UCLA for his senior year if it meant avoiding Cleveland. ESPN's Todd McShay projects Rosen as the No. 1 pick while Mel Kiper has him at No 4. The winless Browns are a lock to draft a quarterback after missing on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson the past two years.

Source: ESPN.com

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, UCLA QB Josh Rosen prefers to play for the Giants and would be "hesitant to come out in next year's draft" if the Browns pursue him with the first overall pick.

Rosen is still deciding whether to enter the upcoming draft, where he would likely be a first-round selection. Per Schefter, he wants no part of the Browns, however, and may be tempted to return to UCLA for his senior year if it meant avoiding Cleveland. ESPN's Todd McShay projects Rosen as the No. 1 pick while Mel Kiper has him at No 4. The winless Browns are a lock to draft a quarterback after missing on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson the past two years.

Source: ESPN.com

IMG_6879.JPG

Congratulations on clinching the first overall draft pick.
Now let's hope we get two Giants wins, a bears win and a colts win to close out the season for the 2nd draft pick too :)

Did you get an email Xmas card from the Haslem family this year AC? Or was that part of the 2017 budget cuts? :D

They put me on the don't dare send him a thing, he is liable to show up in Berea list ;)

Precious campaigners who are about to be millionaires also wanting to determine which team they should go to. Makes me wana puke.

Maybe so, but it is a HUGE tell as to some of his intangibles. I am already on record as saying stay away from him.

This report tells you the mindset he has--we need a guy who is up for the monumental challenge in front of him, not a guy whose instinct is to run for cover.

He wouldn't last 4 division games in the AFC North.

So to me, his posturing is meaningless anyhow

Maybe so, but it is a HUGE tell as to some of his intangibles. I am already on record as saying stay away from him.

This report tells you the mindset he has--we need a guy who is up for the monumental challenge in front of him, not a guy whose instinct is to run for cover.

He wouldn't last 4 division games in the AFC North.

So to me, his posturing is meaningless anyhow

I agree, QB's who are already too scared of the task at hand are not the type of QBs you want to build around anyway. * Rosen.

Find someone who isn't scared, likes the challenge and wants to play and be THE MAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, QB's who are already too scared of the task at hand are not the type of QBs you want to build around anyway. **** Rosen.

Find someone who isn't scared, likes the challenge and wants to play and be THE MAN

Seeing no obvious franchise qb, I would expect Dorsey to get a vet capable of stabilizing the position and load up on ELITE offensive playmakers in first round.

The object is to put points on the board--something the past regime never understood

Seeing no obvious franchise qb, I would expect Dorsey to get a vet capable of stabilizing the position and load up on ELITE offensive playmakers in first round.

The object is to put points on the board--something the past regime never understood

Alex Smith?

Hoyer? 40 yo McCown could be available. Biggest mistake Sashi did was not getting Jimmy G

I said the Jags should have made the move for Jimmy pre trade deadline, imagine them heading into the post season with Jimmy instead of Bortles! :eek:

Hoyer? 40 yo McCown could be available. Biggest mistake Sashi did was not getting Jimmy G

Not McCown

Derek Anderson is my under the radar thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back