Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Please take Baker. I'd be so happy.

Trade down from 4, maybe with the Bills, get their first two rounders and a 2nd if their man is on the board. We add basically 5 players inside the top 35 picks and 7 all up in the first two rounds.

Unless they love Chubb and are desperate to grab him, I'm fine with it.

Can't wait for all this to be over. I get more excited/nervous about draft day than I do week 1. The life of a Browns fan eh?

Anyone know where I can watch this event tomorrow? I checked the TV guide and it doesn't look like 7mate are running it this year.
ESPN. I usually just listen to it live at work through the ESPN app.

Anyone but Allen.

Takes some balls to take Mayfield 1, but I'd be thrilled. Not only because he's a great player but the reaction from the local radio hosts and callers would be hilarious.

I still expect Darnold, but will be happy either way.

Anyone but Allen.

Couldn't be happier with Mayfield. I didn't commit to a QB in this thread because I was going to support whoever we took...but Mayfield is the one I told people in person that I liked. The guy wins and he can easily shoulder this team.

And the melts from Tony Grossi will be worth it.

Couldn't be happier with Mayfield. I didn't commit to a QB in this thread because I was going to support whoever we took...but Mayfield is the one I told people in person that I liked. The guy wins and he can easily shoulder this team.

And the melts from Tony Grossi will be worth it.
Would've preferred Darnold but I'll support Mayfield.

The whole swagger thing could be overrated buyt I get nervous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great draft so far!
really? Lukewarm about the Mayfield pick but if we weren't going for Chubb I would've preferred to trade with Bills.
Another missed opportunity - our history picking DBs in the first round isn't great (Justin Gilbert anyone?)

really? Lukewarm about the Mayfield pick but if we weren't going for Chubb I would've preferred to trade with Bills.
Another missed opportunity - our history picking DBs in the first round isn't great (Justin Gilbert anyone?)

Yeah, I'm happy with it. Mayfield was a great pick.

Denzel Ward was always the smokey for #4. I'd have preferred Chubb, but Ward is the top corner for a reason. He does it all as a CB, immediately becomes our #1 and was a bigger need than pass rusher. In terms of trading down, everyone is saying the Bills called but weren't willing to match our price. Trading down for unders would have been a worse decision.

The Manziel and Gilbert draft comparisons will be fun. These picks alone will make the next day interesting.

Yeah, I'm happy with it. Mayfield was a great pick.

Denzel Ward was always the smokey for #4. I'd have preferred Chubb, but Ward is the top corner for a reason. He does it all as a CB, immediately becomes our #1 and was a bigger need than pass rusher. In terms of trading down, everyone is saying the Bills called but weren't willing to match our price. Trading down for unders would have been a worse decision.

The Manziel and Gilbert draft comparisons will be fun. These picks alone will make the next day interesting.

Looking at the positive its nice to have 2 Buckeyes in the team now.

Would've been easy for Dorsey to look at the past and let that influence his picks in this year's draft, but he stuck to his guns and picked by the board. No more trading down nonsense and risking losing our guy. We took who we wanted and move on to day 2 with three 2nd round picks.

Philly fans were pissed when they traded for Wentz and look how that turned out. People who complain right after the draft about picks are the biggest imbeciles out there.

Would've been easy for Dorsey to look at the past and let that influence his picks in this year's draft, but he stuck to his guns and picked by the board. No more trading down nonsense and risking losing our guy. We took who we wanted and move on to day 2 with three 2nd round picks.

Philly fans were pissed when they traded for Wentz and look how that turned out. People who complain right after the draft about picks are the biggest imbeciles out there.

Happy to be the imbecile who told you the last midget with off field issues was a bust before, during and after that draft.

Quite an honor, thanks ;)

Oh and was I the imbecile who said Coleman was a wasted pick? Why yes, yes I was. :)

That's just to name 2 right off the bat.

There are imbeciles all right...just not the ones ya think mate. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back