Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all pro his first 11 games.

Ship him off.

Where do we find these people

Yes, silly me expecting a first pick in the draft to make an impact.

My bad mate---please forgive me for pointing out no one would give us a 1 for a guy who played 11 games out of 16 and disappeared for most of the 11. :)

I guess these were the "real football players" that Dorsey was talking about when you slobbered all over that comment.

I was hopeful he wouldn't be a fool.

Guess I was completely wrong.

Not sure what point you are trying to make, rubbing my nose in fact that he is as big an idiot as last several regimes?? Okay mate--he is , you win. :)

Yes, silly me expecting a first pick in the draft to make an impact.

My bad mate---please forgive me for pointing out no one would give us a 1 for a guy who played 11 games out of 16 and disappeared for most of the 11. :)

It is your bad because it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this site. And it perfectly illustrates how little you know or pay attention to football. Instead you just fire off whatever crap you heard your dad Toni Grossi say.

Every team in the league that didn't take a QB would have given their first rounder for Garrett. Maybe with the exception of the Giants because Gettleman is a moron.

I was hopeful he wouldn't be a fool.

Guess I was completely wrong.

Not sure what point you are trying to make, rubbing my nose in fact that he is as big an idiot as last several regimes?? Okay mate--he is , you win. :)

I will rub your nose in the fact that you were slobbering over his knob, and his "real football players" comment, only for him to turn around and draft your worst nightmare. It's quite funny. :)

2560063.png

it's happening.gif

---------

Senior Bowl director Phil Savage expects the Browns to draft Josh Allen with the first-overall pick.

"If you asked me that a week ago, I’d give you a different answer, but with Tyrod Taylor in place, I think they have time to develop behind the scenes. In that division, in that environment weather-wise, I think it could be Josh Allen when it’s all said and done." Savage has ties to Cleveland's front office from his GM days. This is the latest hype linking Allen to the Browns. With Taylor locked in as Cleveland's Week 1 starter, Allen's upside is distancing him from Sam Darnold.
Related: Browns

Source: Akron Beacon Journal

Wrong.gif

Good luck boys, I've warmed to him, complete 180 from where i was a few months ago. I wasn't a fan of his personality but now i reckon he's a beauty. Just a really competitor and scrapper. The type who won't ever throw the towel in during a game when the going gets tough like some that i suspect will (Darnold and Rosen).

Not sure he has as high of a ceiling as some of the other QBs but i reckon he has the highest floor. Will be the best leader out of the 5 for sure though IMO. He's the type of QB who will demand others play as hard as he does.

Playoffs in 2020. Book it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a poor selection. AFC North = outdoor stadiums in cold and windy climate.

Baker Mayfield is too small to thrive in those conditions. Allen was the logical choice as he is proven in those conditions. He should do well in Buffalo.

Baker has a strong arm, will have no problem in the cold.

We haven't even played a meaningful game in November in 10 years anyway, so even if he did have a weaker arm, you still pick the best quarterback. Besides its Cleveland not a ******* war zone, he'll be absolutely fine. Stupidest argument.

All Allen proved in college is that he was a bad quarterback in any conditions.

You're either a troll or a moron. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're the former.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back