Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't want to start this my friend. I've got too much ammunition saved on your Myles Garrett and Baker Mayfield takes.

Njoku is producing at a terrific rate for a 22 year old tight end, I think drops will always be an issue but man you see the talent every week. To put it in context how unusual it is for a tight end of his age to be contributing as much as he is, Travis Kelce (a player that many people comped to Njoku) was 3 years older than David is now when he first caught an NFL pass. He's only very early in his football timeline, I'd suggest trying to enjoy this kids progression.

I'll eat it on Freddie Kitchens. He's been outstanding. I thought it may have been a mirage but he has pleasantly surprised me.

You have ammunition mate? Then I must have a damn howitzer for ohhhh the last decade. :)

I also believe I have said over and over that you take players in the top 10 that make impactful plays. Fact I thought Mayfield way to small to make impactful plays was not an absurd concept. Garrett I was on for not making impactful plays as dictated by his draft position. This year has been much much better.

Mayfield has been outstanding and am happy to know I was wrong. I don't get to interview these guys nor do I get to conduct due diligence.

Glad we got a competent professional qualified guy to finally do that. Lord knows there was a lot of backing for unqualified incompetent guys conducting drafts long enough ;)

Again, as always, I am in the business of winning games..so fact the organization has decided to join that philosophy is great for all of us.

V9x18

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2014
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Pistons, Browns, BCFC, Lions
You have ammunition mate? Then I must have a damn howitzer for ohhhh the last decade. :)

I also believe I have said over and over that you take players in the top 10 that make impactful plays. Fact I thought Mayfield way to small to make impactful plays was not an absurd concept. Garrett I was on for not making impactful plays as dictated by his draft position. This year has been much much better.

Mayfield has been outstanding and am happy to know I was wrong. I don't get to interview these guys nor do I get to conduct due diligence.

Glad we got a competent professional qualified guy to finally do that. Lord knows there was a lot of backing for unqualified incompetent guys conducting drafts long enough ;)

Again, as always, I am in the business of winning games..so fact the organization has decided to join that philosophy is great for all of us.

I think you're underselling just how wrong you were on Baker. Glad you've admitted you were wrong on him though. Now do Myles.

I think you're underselling just how wrong you were on Baker. Glad you've admitted you were wrong on him though. Now do Myles.

Again...do we want to go over how often and how much you were wrong about nearly everything the last 10 years. ;)

You surely don't want to play that game mate.

Lets enjoy fact there is at least one adult in FO and one adult on coaching staff, shall we?

Another big test Saturday.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Current coaches doing a great job

Can you really trust Williams tho? REALLY?

Just like Marone last year (and an ex Bills coach to boot) , I can't. Keep him a DC, sure, but put Arians with Mayfield and Chubb, he could take their already promising careers to the next level.

Can you really trust Williams tho? REALLY?

Just like Marone last year (and an ex Bills coach to boot) , I can't. Keep him a DC, sure, but put Arians with Mayfield and Chubb, he could take their already promising careers to the next level.
So could others as Kitchens has proved. Arians is what 66-67? Should join up with Rodgers for next 4-5 years. Not sure he has previously said no to Packers.

Give Mayfield a younger coach.

So could others as Kitchens has proved. Arians is what 66-67? Should join up with Rodgers for next 4-5 years. Not sure he has previously said no to Packers.

Give Mayfield a younger coach.
Wasn’t arians problem when his starting qb got injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t arians problem when his starting qb got injured?
Not saying he’s a bad coach, just that at his age Packers situation may be more suitable.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Not saying he’s a bad coach, just that at his age Packers situation may be more suitable.

What does that even mean? Are you suggesting he's too old school or something? Had Luck playing the best football of his career when he filled in for Pagano, had Carson Palmer an MVP candidate one year FFS!

What does that even mean? Are you suggesting he's too old school or something? Had Luck playing the best football of his career when he filled in for Pagano, had Carson Palmer an MVP candidate one year FFS!

No he didn’t. He forced a rookie to throw into too much traffic too many times. He’s lucky he had a great talent with Luck.

Did well with Palmer but Palmer was no mug. Had a very talented team at Cards. With Mayfield bring in a younger coach and hopefully get 10+ years together. Stability like Brady, Brees have had.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
No he didn’t. He forced a rookie to throw into too much traffic too many times. He’s lucky he had a great talent with Luck.

Did well with Palmer but Palmer was no mug. Had a very talented team at Cards. With Mayfield bring in a younger coach and hopefully get 10+ years together. Stability like Brady, Brees have had.

lol, geez you're underselling what he's achieved. No other coaches have got more out of Luck or Palmer. Palmer was mug/serial under achiever everywhere he played except under Arians.

lol, geez you're underselling what he's achieved. No other coaches have got more out of Luck or Palmer. Palmer was mug/serial under achiever everywhere he played except under Arians.

I’m assuming you never saw any of Carson’s early years when he had talent around him like Rudi and Chad Johnson and Housh?

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
But he's got you there imo.
McVay+Goff is what you'd aim for with the HC hire for Mayfield.

Doesn't mean anything, for every great new young HC there will have been many more s**t ones that crash and burn that people tend to forget about.

That's why id personally go with a guy who has had proven success with QB's in the NFL, old and young. And despite being old, is an innovative play caller himself.

Oh yeah? MVP candidate was he? How deep in the playoffs did the Bengals go again with all that talent?

Obviously you didn’t then. Bengals had nowhere near as good a D.

He won one divisional playoff game with Arizona, then threw four ints following week in Champ game. Big deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back