Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

The draft really sneaks up on you when you don't have a first round pick...

Don't think there's any doubt that defensive line will be the priority, both tackle and end - unless one of the first round WRs starts falling. I expect we'll be looking to trade up from our first pick at 44 either way. I suspect we'll also be looking at RBs in the middle rounds.

It’s a weird feeling to not be interested in the draft.

I wouldn’t be surprised if our first pick was moved. Maybe up a bit in the second round if one of the WR’s like George Pickens falls, but if not I wouldn’t be surprised if we moved back to pick up some more draft capital. Seems like the middle rounds are pretty good for our needs - D line, WR and TE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But also hes never had any off field issues, red flags, drug issues, etc. Hes always been as he says....a hard working guy who gives his all, especially because hes limited athletically and talent wise but is determined to succeed

Not all people who take drugs are addicts. Casual use is a thing that people can control. Like I said, ive got no problem with it, but to be sweating like that in your house isn't normal.

Not all people who take drugs are addicts. Casual use is a thing that people can control. Like I said, ive got no problem with it, but to be sweating like that in your house isn't normal.
some people are just heavy sweaters and will overheat/sweat when 99% of population wouldn't but I do think he was on something

How did we draft? Seeing mixed reaction on twitter.
Hoping York is a deadeye

It was consistent with how AB has drafted so far - young and athletic.

Biggest needs were defensive line, wide receiver and kicker. And I'd say we filled them. Top it off with Clowney and a free agent WR, and I'll be happy.

Browns contract-year RB Kareem Hunt said he's had talks with the team about an extension.​

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported the talks as "not substantive" earlier this month. Hunt would likely see better offers and a clearer path to snaps hitting free agency as a 27-year-old next spring but is Ohio based and seems willing to give the Browns a discount. Cleveland has D'Ernest Johnson and fifth-round RB Jerome Ford as cap-friendly replacements for Hunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back