Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Garbage... This is ******* garbage..

I never thought I would EVER have to say this...but I feel obligated on behalf of all Browns fans everywhere to say its okay if you call it a day and find someone else to back. (On a personal note I would just ask it not be the Pittspuke Squeelers)

I don't think you signed up for this level of incompetence and jesus starting 1-16 on your way to 1-20 straight out of the chute.....well nobody and I mean nobody would think the lesser of you saying sayonara to this colossal cluster of an organization .

I never thought I would EVER have to say this...but I feel obligated on behalf of all Browns fans everywhere to say its okay if you call it a day and find someone else to back. (On a personal note I would just ask it not be the Pittspuke Squeelers)

I don't think you signed up for this level of incompetence and jesus starting 1-16 on your way to 1-20 straight out of the chute.....well nobody and I mean nobody would think the lesser of you saying sayonara to this colossal cluster of an organization .

for the first 13 games I was a able to see the funny side of the on-field mistakes and *-ups( I have never laughed at the off-field bullshit that is going on) but these last few weeks have been tough.... Maybe the bye will help, I need the week off.

Hope those that continued to think this was going to work and couldn't understand what I have been trying to say since the spring will step back and see what an unmitigated disaster this has been and continues to be. By THEIR OWN "measuring" stick they have not only failed...but failed tremendously.

THEY need to go.

I read a post Chewy made on a Raiders board that we have 14 rookies on our roster and you guys have 18 I think. Make of that what you will I guess, but get decent rookies with good players/situation around them and it can work.

I read a post Chewy made on a Raiders board that we have 14 rookies on our roster and you guys have 18 I think. Make of that what you will I guess, but get decent rookies with good players/situation around them and it can work.

When you are winning as the Raiders are--it creates a culture where the "jobbers" be they rookies and/or other vets are invested in doing their utmost to contribute even if in small ways.

When you trade down and trade down and collect future picks for future years to "win" the draft....you create a 0-16 culture where your analytical quantity over quality bullshit gets exposed even by your own metrics. ;)

It's maybe a subtle difference but it is a biggie.

Just a friendly reminder how badly the Harvard scam artists are in over their heads. Keep in mind they targeted their "top rated receiver" after bypassing players on 2 different occasions in the first round to make their selection:

I know it's a good looking tweet, but it hardly goes with the argument you're making.

Corey Coleman was rated higher than Michael Thomas pretty much everywhere. An 'analytics failure' would have been overlooking the highly fancied player, to draft a no name instead.

But sure, keep on complaining.

Just a friendly reminder how badly the Harvard scam artists are in over their heads. Keep in mind they targeted their "top rated receiver" after bypassing players on 2 different occasions in the first round to make their selection:

Yea, bit tough on Coleman there m8. Thomas has Brees, Coleman has Kessler, McCown and RG3. Hardly seems fair does it?

For further clarity : Brandon Cooks height? 5'10... very similar attributes to Coleman, he does pretty well for a shorty with Brees throwing him the ball.

Yea, bit tough on Coleman there m8. Thomas has Brees, Coleman has Kessler, McCown and RG3. Hardly seems fair does it?

When you trade out of 2 top 10 picks to select him---he better be the best wr in draft.

Otherwise all you prove is you have zero clue how to evaluate players properly.

When your "plan" is centered around trading down it behooves one to have a clue how to evaluate players.

Moreover, they brought in RG3 and Kessler.

I cut the Harvard scam artists no quarter.

When you trade out of 2 top 10 picks to select him---he better be the best wr in draft.

Otherwise all you prove is you have zero clue how to evaluate players properly.

When your "plan" is centered around trading down it behooves one to have a clue how evaluate players.

I cut the Harvard scam artists no quarter.

Well you could have had the taller Doctson's or Treadwell's who have had less productive years than Coleman instead if that would please you? :p

Well you could have had the taller Doctson's or Treadwell's who have had less productive years than Coleman instead if that would please you? :p

It will please me when they are gone. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will please me when they are gone. ;)

Im not saying youre wrong mate. Personally id get the most important position on the team sorted before i went trading for a WR without anyone to get him the ball. But thats just me.

Im not saying youre wrong mate. Personally id get the most important position on the team sorted before i went trading for a WR without anyone to get him the ball. But thats just me.

I know you are just having fun no worries.

I would enjoy messing with me too were I not living this disaster. :)

I know you are just having fun no worries.

I would enjoy messing with me too were I not living this disaster. :)

I would just go easy on Coleman for the time being, he didnt choose to be drafted by a team without a QB. :$

Makes Terelle Pryor's year all the more astonishing.

Consider that they traded out of SECOND overall pick (Wentz went #2) , the Browns totally by-passed PRESCOTT not four times… try EIGHT!! They stock piled on 4 fourth round picks and 3 third round picks!! If five of these eight picks are moved on - discarded / let alone not starting within the next 12-24 months, the likes of former Colts scouting director, Andrew Berry, should be amongst the handful of WAR ROOM buffoons to be moved on.

I would just go easy on Coleman for the time being, he didnt choose to be drafted by a team without a QB. :$

Makes Terelle Pryor's year all the more astonishing.

No I saw him up close enough to know he can't play in AFC North.

He quits on routes routinely and is already afraid of Pittspuke. He alligator armed at least 2 balls after Pittspuke laid the boom on Pryor.

He is what he is...drops balls, undersized for North and lacks heart to make up for it.

No slack given.

More evidence that quantity over quality is a ridiculous hair brained scheme cooked up by people that have ZERO ability to accurately and professionally evaluate talent. Which shouldn't be surprising since they aren't qualified to do so.

I know it's a good looking tweet, but it hardly goes with the argument you're making.

Corey Coleman was rated higher than Michael Thomas pretty much everywhere. An 'analytics failure' would have been overlooking the highly fancied player, to draft a no name instead.

But sure, keep on complaining.

No, analytics told these unqualified scam artists that TRADING DOWN in lieu of picking an impact player at number 2 was the way to go.

I merely pointed out thru the tweet that these morons double down on stupid by being unable to properly vet the position they select.

The thing these unqualified scam artists fail to understand is that Antonio Brown type receivers in today's NFL are rare. For every 1 AB there are 10 wideouts with Thomas physique.

These morons aren't smart enough to know the difference. Certainly not smart enough to pass up 2 picks in the top 10. ;)

The thing these unqualified scam artists fail to understand is that Antonio Brown type receivers in today's NFL are rare. For every 1 AB there are 10 wideouts with Thomas physique.

So finding Thomas like receivers must be easy then. Ten times easier than Brown type receivers in fact. With those odds, sounds like a smart decision to use a high pick on hoping to nail one of the rarer player types.

:)

So finding Thomas like receivers must be easy then. Ten times easier than Brown type receivers in fact. With those odds, sounds like a smart decision to use a high pick on hoping to nail one of the rarer player types.

:)

See, that is what the sycophants of the scam artists fail to realize....NOBODY says you have to pick a qb or a wide receiver. When you have the second pick in the draft you might want to find and pick an IMPACT player. That's why you are picking #2.

But hey...they went to Harvard eh? ;)

Last edited:
Fox Sports' Mike Lombardi said the Browns will "go hard after" Jimmy Garoppolo this offseason.

Lombardi has worked for both organizations recently, so this is likely not just idle chatter. "I think Cleveland understands, Hue Jackson specifically understands he needs a quarterback. I think they’ll be very aggressive," Lombardi said. "I think Jimmy Garoppolo’s on top of their list, and I think they’ll go hard after him." With Tom Brady showing no signs of slowing down and Garoppolo set to be a free agent in 2018, it makes sense for the Patriots to move the young quarterback this offseason. The Browns have the picks to make a big move if Garoppolo is really their guy. Even though this is a weak draft class for quarterbacks, there could be quite a few interesting options available in free agency and on the trade block this spring.
Related: Browns

Source: Akron Beacon Journa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back