Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hue Jackson won. Browns fans lost. So pissed right now. This team will never be successful until Jimmy is in jail or drops dead. Why even bother.

I am hopeful that Hue has to go if they get a quality head of football ops....but it was a minor win getting rid of the FO.

Imagine picking the guy who wanted to trade a 2 and a 3 for AJ Mccarron, didn't want Wentz at two, and has gone 1-27 through a season and a half plagued with horrible calls, leaks to the media and utter misuse of the talent he has at his disposal.

Over the guy who got you out of salary cap hell, vetoed the Mccarron trade, built your team through the trenches, filled it with quality young players, while still having 100 million and 6 draft picks in the top 65 (two top 10).

I'm not giving this team another cent until Hue Jackson is fired

Agree in part, dissent in part. ;)

if anyone watches this team week in and week out and says the fundamental problem is the talent on the field then they are insane.

Mate they have ZERO talent---it is why they are 1-27.

We agree that Hue needs to go....but my god man, the talent is horrific on its best day

Keep it clean boys...

At 1–27 in their last 28 games, the Browns were still the same bumbling franchise they’ve always been on the field. What could have been if their plan was fully executed? We’ll never know.​

I feel completely confident stating that this FO was the WORST in the history of the game. I feel equally confident that their record on the field and in the draft speaks for itself.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Coach needs to go as well.

i posted weeks ago that I'd like Dorsey to take over after it became apparent that Sashi was gone. If he does get the job I suppose all is not lost, on the proviso that Hue is thrown into Lake Erie.

Knowing Haslem will end up promoting Grigson

Mate they have ZERO talent---it is why they are 1-27.

We agree that Hue needs to go....but my god man, the talent is horrific on its best day

Then you don't pay attention. Instead of listening to Grossi or playing golf I urge you to watch the all 22 of this team, or even just the replays of every game. You'll find a young talented team, that hasn't quite put it all together. Hampered by there QB and the most inept coaching performance ever seen.

Then you don't pay attention. Instead of listening to Grossi or playing golf I urge you to watch the all 22 of this team, or even just the replays of every game. You'll find a young talented team, that hasn't quite put it all together. Hampered by there QB and the most inept coaching performance ever seen.

Happy to make a friendly wager on the number of picks selected by Sashi on the roster to start the season in 2019. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally you posted that you'd be shocked if 5 players remained from this team at all. Now it's 6 from two drafts. Seems your all caw but no crow.

But I'll gladly take that

Where did I "originally say 5"....please find that post and if I said it I will stick to it. :)

Also our friendly wager (if going to be a monetary amount) goes to charity of winner's chosing....not into our pockets. ;)

Mine is Childhood Cancer Association of Adelaide.

Nope, you know the roster is filled with players that are 1-23.

Can try to couch it anyway you want but the record speaks for itself.

We will disagree.

If they get competent FO and coaching staff in here

Won't be more then 5 guys left from this disaster

Time will tell, it always does

Fair enough....I think in context it was 4 years down the road given the "5 year plan" and not 2 years...but I am happy to stick with 5

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back