Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

OBJ is a loss, but I don’t necessarily think we’re that much worse off without him. It’ll affect the trick plays, but spreading the ball around more isn’t a bad thing. Higgins is reliable and more game time into Peoples-Jones is definitely a positive.

Chubb and Teller were bigger loses.

What a great win yesterday. I love that Baker fought back after half time with great reads and throws, and the ‘let’s win this‘ attitude.

That last TD saved us from a total Sendejo pile one. Some free agency help there would be great.

Also great to see Hollywood plug and play. Being the likely next man up should OBJ or Juice get injured.

i think we are missing Teller in the run game, although Hunt is an absolute warrior.

Big game for us against the Raiders at his next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest game so far this team and its coach. Only Malcolm Smith would have played in a bigger game.

The defensive backfield are well known to be the weakness of the team and got shown up today.

Good game tho', almost got it.

:)

Beating the Steelers to make the playoffs is more satisfying anyway.

Probably the worst game Stefanski has had so far, but still well and truly in the coach of the year mix. Only a troll would think otherwise. Harris and Lamm was a fair downgrade on the O line. There was a clear lack of confidence in the backups on offense.

As I said, it looks like being an epic week 17!!!

To be fair to Stefanski, losing our top 4 WRs, 2 starting OL plus the Hubbard as the OL swingman, 2 starting LBs, Miles still struggling with post COVID recovery, no practice yesterday and a 4 hour travel delay, we had everything going against us.

It was still a very sloppy game and definitely shows how much you need your OL to be solid in order to give your RBs a chance.

Sh*tsburgh might still rest a few players next week and we will hopefully get our starters back and take that winning form into the playoffs.

Go Browns.

Browns signed WR Alexander Hollins off the Vikings practice squad.
Down their top four wide receivers in Week 16 due to COVID-19 contact tracing, the Browns are looking for wideout help wherever they can find it. Hollins started one game for Minnesota in 2019, catching two of four targets for 46 yards. In his senior season at Eastern Illinois, Hollins caught 80 passes for 1,102 yards and 16 touchdowns and was named first team All-Ohio Valley Conference. He could step in and start for Cleveland in Week 17 if they're without several of their regular receivers.
SOURCE: Jake Trotter on Twitter
Dec 28, 2020, 11:25 AM ET

11-5

In the playoffs

First year coach

Season affected by Covid-19

But everyone on the same page.

The season has been better than expected !

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back