Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Troy Hill is solid
brought back Higgins :cool:
not sure about McKinley, doesnt he have off field issues?

Hill is an excellent pick up.
McKinley is just not as good as he thinks he is. 😉 He's a loose cannon but I wouldn't say he has off field issues.

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Can’t argue with the D rebuild this free agency. Secondary is a whole lot better, especially if Delpit and Greedy are fit. And I was all for the Clowney signing. We didn’t need a star, just someone good enough opposite Garrett that the opposition can’t ignore them.

I’d love to finish it off with a linebacker in the first round. But I think we’re in a position to now take best available - whether it’s an edge, corner or receiver.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Browns exercised Baker Mayfield's fifth year option.
Fifth-year options are offered to first-round picks before the fourth and final year of their rookie contract, ensuring their base salaries are fully guaranteed. Mayfield is now locked in for the 2022 season. He gave the Browns little choice in the matter after his scorching finish to the 2020 season, throwing 14 touchdowns and a mere two picks over his final eight games as the team made the postseason for the first time since the first George W. Bush administration. Mayfield was fantasy football's No. 8 quarterback over the regular season's final six weeks. Look for the Browns to strike a long-term deal with Mayfield, 26, if his impressive play holds up this fall.
SOURCE: Jake Trotter on Twitter
Apr 23, 2021, 9:53 AM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Browns exercised the fifth-year option on CB Denzel Ward's contract.
Ward is now locked in for the 2022 season. Fifth-year options are offered to first-round picks before the fourth and final year of their rookie contract. Ward, soon to be 24, has seven interceptions in 37 games since Cleveland drafted him in 2018. Pro Football Focus graded Wars as the 20th best coverage corner in 2020 -- the highest grade among anyone in the Cleveland secondary.
SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Apr 23, 2021, 10:05 AM ET

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
So strange picking late in the draft.

My completely uninformed opinion is that Jeremiah Owuso-Koramoah will be the guy we want and contemplate trading up for. Seems to fit what we want in our D. I still want Zaven Collins, but I don't see it happening. I'm guessing our board will look like...

Jeremiah Owuso-Koramoah
Christian Barmore
Greg Newsome II
Caleb Farley

And if they're all gone...

Elijah Moore
Rashod Bateman
Eric Stokes

Throw an edge guy in there too, but I couldn't pick who we'd like most.

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
You love your picks? I love your picks. That's one extremely talented roster the Browns are building.
Top 3 roster, no discernible holes and the Steelers drafting a running back in the first. Not sure it could have gone any better first 2 days

Back