Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to capture the angst really well of Cleveland fans. Have you caught the Mozgov love line clip?

I need to get him to follow Adelaide just because it would be hillarious seeing him explain rules to Clevelander's.

Yes, i enjoyed his Mozgov work, love line and the dj Mozgov. (why does the wig change? lol)

I think he should go for Melbourne, his comedic stylings suit our club perfectly. I would welcome him with open arms.

CdTJyC1W0AAKY7Q.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And from Drafttek;

Pick 2 - Carson Wentz: QB, North Dakota State.
Pick 32 - Will Fuller: WR, Notre Dame.
Pick 65 - Shawn Oakman: DE, Baylor.
Pick 99 - Germain Ifedi: RT/OG, Texas A&M.
Pick 138 - DJ White: CB, Georgia Tech.
Pick 141 - Austin Blythe: C, Iowa.
Pick 172 - James Burgess: ILB, Louisville.
Pick 173 - Victor Ochi: OLB, Stony Brook.
Pick 176 - Brandon Shell: OT, South Carolina.
Pick 223 - Keith Marshall: RB, Georgia.

Saw this was 11 minutes long..thought nah, won't sit through all of that..... like a road accident... could not take my eyes off it! :eek:

Heck..I sat thru about 95% of that in person...certainly it has had no effect whatsoever on my psyche. :drunk:

A former NFL executive told ESPN new Browns coach Hue Jackson is "a very bad fit" with the analytics approach of the new front office.

"It's not just Hue Jackson," the same source said. "When data overrides gut, the majority of his coaching staff will all be there screaming, 'What the [expletive] are these computer guys doing? They don't understand football, they don't understand the locker room. They're killing us.'" It is an interesting take on a unique situation, but it is important to remember Jackson had many other job offers and knew about the front office's focus on analytics before he accepted the gig. Perhaps he will push back against some decisions made by Sashi Brown or Paul DePodesta, but that kind of back and forth happens in every front office. All early indications have Jackson on board with the regime’s approach.

Source: ESPN

Brownies football just got another nice butt ******* minus the lube. Rams snatching Wentz away. Will it ever end? Not sure id be comfortable taking Goff at #2 in all honesty, maybe trade down? (analytic boys be licking their chops)

or.....

All aboard the RG3 train? Sure, why not? :drunk:

Schefty seems to think the Rams are taking Goff. Whatever happens, we'll say whatever best fits the situation.

"We were always taking Wentz"
"We were always taking Goff"

The only way we truly know the Rams snatched 'our guy' is if we DONT take a QB. i dont think trading down is totally out of the question either.

Browns acquired the Nos. 8, 77, and 100 overall picks in the 2016 draft, a 2017 first-round pick, and a 2018 second-round pick from the Eagles in exchange for the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 draft and a 2017 fourth-round pick.

The Browns wanting to get out of the No. 2 pick was the worst kept secret this week. After signing Robert Griffin III to pair with Josh McCown in the quarterback room and then seeing the Rams trade up to No. 1 overall to presumably select Cal QB Jared Goff, the Browns made the decision to stockpile picks and move back six spots in the first round where they can still net an impact player. The Browns and 49ers now have 12 picks each in next week's draft.

A really good trade for us in my opinion. We get to see RG3 get a whole season under his belt (injurt permitting) and dont really lose much trading down to #8.

You often hear about the strength of certain drafts. Next years could be a better class of QB and we'll have two first rounders to trade up with to try and acquire one if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back