Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously hope our fans can give Kessler time, I actually really like the tools he has.
He's more of a grinder, a mover of the chains. I like that.

Fart Cummings Haha, we never can.
We can't go any further down mate.

Also, calling it.
Kessler will be that QB we have been waiting for, for so long, to take us back to mediocrity.

so me and a mate decided to join another mate that's followed the browns for a few years now!

been listening to Cleveland Browns Daily geez Nathan Zagura stays positive!

oh well cant be accused of jumping on the bandwagon!

Nathan Zegura =

iim_gettysburg.jpg

Crazy bad start to the year! Who we taking with Pick 1?

This shows how dumb a "four year plan" is in the NFL. I go back to what I said about this regime months ago--unqualified to be running football ops.

They aren't picking at 1, these guys are trading down for 2019 draft picks

This shows how dumb a "four year plan" is in the NFL. I go back to what I said about this regime months ago--unqualified to be running football ops.

They aren't picking at 1, these guys are trading down for 2019 draft picks

Will set up the next coach and FO for another 4 year plan at least :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wentz still "not worth" pick 2, huh, you Brown's management defenders? :$

Looking more and more like the Julio Jones deal each week, potentially worse :D

It's still an unfinished trade.

Who's to say we wont pick a QB at #1 next year, who turns out to be a better player than Wentz? Could end up with a franchise QB, #1 WR and another first round pick. And really, Wentz would have looked like s**t playing for the Browns anyway. He'd have been injured week 1 after taking 10 sacks. It's not like he'd have the same numbers. He's done very well to come up against 2 bad teams and 1 team who won't play that bad again to start his career though.

So, Dak Prescott and Trevor Siemian are guns too. Lots of clubs must have stuffed up then.
He was there for the taking. It's true he would've been destroyed at the Browns but your FO assessment of him was wrong.

He would be stinking it up at the Browns right now if they took him. They are a lot further than 1 player away from being good. Anyway, Pryor looks the goods! :p
Poor campaigner had to run, throw AND catch. Can't do it all.

I think people underestimate what a bad team would do to a rookie QB. Wentz wouldn't have had his 3 weeks at the Browns. He'd have 3 losses, taken lots of sacks and thrown a few interceptions. And a season of losses doesn't exactly give the perception of a franchise QB. There's basis to the idea that it's better to bring a 'franchise' rookie into a strong team, rather than the other way around.

He was there for the taking. It's true he would've been destroyed at the Browns but your FO assessment of him was wrong.

It was an unnecessary comment from DePodesta. But really, it's been 3 games. Wentz could easily be a Stafford or Cutler level QB in the long term.

I think people underestimate what a bad team would do to a rookie QB. Wentz wouldn't have had his 3 weeks at the Browns. He'd have 3 losses, taken lots of sacks and thrown a few interceptions. And a season of losses doesn't exactly give the perception of a franchise QB. There's basis to the idea that it's better to bring a 'franchise' rookie into a strong team, rather than the other way around.

It was an unnecessary comment from DePodesta. But really, it's been 3 games. Wentz could easily be a Stafford or Cutler level QB in the long term.
Fair post. Disagree with you lumping Staff with that piece of garbage Cutler. Staff level would be a pass mark for Wentz.

lol, i dont think you realise how bad the Eagles were last year and how bad their o-line still is. Wentz is a ******* monster, HE HAS MADE THAT TEAM BETTER, nearly single handedly, side step it all you want, he was there for the taking and you didnt take him for whatever reason, he will be a star for years, a franchise QB if ive ever seen one. How you can sit there and defend Browns management is beyond me.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy.

We'll be a much better team for when we do draft our franchise QB.
Problem is, that opportunity already came and Wentz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back