Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't think you get rid of the 2nd best player of all time while he's in his prime under any circumstances.

We disagree. I understand your view point.

Regardless, it matters not what I think---he is here and we will see the re-run

my top 10 preference for the Brooklyn pick in order:
1. Deandre Ayton
2. Jaren Jackson jnr
3. Luka Doncic
4. Marvin Bagley
5. Mohamed Bamba
6. Michael Porter
7. Wendell Carter
8. Collin Sexton
9. Mikal Bridges
10. Trae Young

Even though they haven’t really improved a heap the team is a lot funner to watch/support since the deadline. IT and Crowder just had s**t attitudes and it was a chore watching them in cavs unis.

Do you guys get a kick out of how the media think that every win the Cavs have is the greatest thing ever/Cavs are back, and then when they lose, it's like the world is ending/no chance of making it out of the East.

It's like a yo-yo!

Do you guys get a kick out of how the media think that every win the Cavs have is the greatest thing ever/Cavs are back, and then when they lose, it's like the world is ending/no chance of making it out of the East.

It's like a yo-yo!
I think we will win the east easy then get murdered in the finals, have thought that all season and probably all of last season too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty confident we'll have no trouble making the ECF again. I also think we can beat the Raptors if we meet them there. The worry is they have the ability to win all their home games, since their record at home this season is so strong. Back in 2016 in the ECF they won their first 2 home games and squared the ledger at 2-2 before we went on to win the next two games, so they're certainly more than capable of winning all 3 of their home games and send it to game 7 (if it makes it that far).

I'm pretty confident we'll have no trouble making the ECF again. I also think we can beat the Raptors if we meet them there. The worry is they have the ability to win all their home games, since their record at home this season is so strong. Back in 2016 in the ECF they won their first 2 home games and squared the ledger at 2-2 before we went on to win the next two games, so they're certainly more than capable of winning all 3 of their home games and send it to game 7 (if it makes it that far).

At the moment you're playing Toronto in the second round. You expecting 76ers to drop one?

At the moment you're playing Toronto in the second round. You expecting 76ers to drop one?
Honestly I haven't even looked at the fixture/playoff picture properly. Either way I think we can beat them in 6 games again like we did 2 years ago, possibly might go to 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back