Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

I was confident after the first 2 games of taking up to the Warriors if we make it but the last 2 games have me worried. Game 3 was horrendous and the first half of today's game was very unconvincing. We were much better in the second half but if we put up a performance like that against the Warriors we would get destroyed.

Need a win out of the first two games in Oakland, get them shook (again).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the Warriors are a different proposition altogether this year with the addition of Durant but people are so quick to count out just how dominant LeBron can be. It is easy to forget the Cavs lost Game 1 last year 104-89 and they lost Game 2 110-77.

I know stats wise LeBron appeared to have a terrific game with 28 points, 15 rebounds and 8 assists but his 8 turnovers killed us. LBJ doesn't often have 2 bad games in a row so I suspect he'll come out firing in the rest of the series. On top of that guys like Tristan Thompson, JR Smith, Kyle Korver and Deron Williams can't play much worse than they did tonight and Kyrie wasn't at his best either. Credit to the Warriors stifling defence for shutting most of these guys down but I can't see Smith and Korver continuing to miss some of the shots they did tonight for the rest of the series.

I still see this series as winnable. Go Cavs!

I understand the Warriors are a different proposition altogether this year with the addition of Durant but people are so quick to count out just how dominant LeBron can be. It is easy to forget the Cavs lost Game 1 last year 104-89 and they lost Game 2 110-77.

I know stats wise LeBron appeared to have a terrific game with 28 points, 15 rebounds and 8 assists but his 8 turnovers killed us. LBJ doesn't often have 2 bad games in a row so I suspect he'll come out firing in the rest of the series. On top of that guys like Tristan Thompson, JR Smith, Kyle Korver and Deron Williams can't play much worse than they did tonight and Kyrie wasn't at his best either. Credit to the Warriors stifling defence for shutting most of these guys down but I can't see Smith and Korver continuing to miss some of the shots they did tonight for the rest of the series.

I still see this series as winnable. Go Cavs!

The main problem is that game one was a winnable game. Klay and Green offered almost nothing offensively.

It's so rare for two of their stars to be so poor offensively and when it happens you simply cannot afford to waste that opportunity. It might not happen again for the rest of the series; in fact I'd be surprised if GSW shot so poorly, collectively, again in the series.

The main problem is that game one was a winnable game. Klay and Green offered almost nothing offensively.

It's so rare for two of their stars to be so poor offensively and when it happens you simply cannot afford to waste that opportunity. It might not happen again for the rest of the series; in fact I'd be surprised if GSW shot so poorly, collectively, again in the series.
They didn't need to offer much offensively though as Durant and Curry were shouldering the load in that department. Klay played a terrific defensive game and to be honest I'd be surprised if he could replicate that defensive performance in every game. Admittedly Klay did shoot very poorly though and is unlikely to do so in every game, however, it works both ways. LeBron and Kyrie are unlikely to commit 12 turnovers between them each game, the Cavs second unit is unlikely to play as poorly as they did yesterday as are two of their starters in JR Smith and TT who were complete non-factors.

Ahaha if Klay leaves do you expect golden state to get worse? I don't.. they will get another great player, whether it be Jimmy Butler or a couple young pieces. Either way they will still be in the finals the next 2 years imo

Ahaha if Klay leaves do you expect golden state to get worse? I don't.. they will get another great player, whether it be Jimmy Butler or a couple young pieces. Either way they will still be in the finals the next 2 years imo
they wont add another piece. Draymond and especially curry will be execting signicant pay rises. Steph current deal worth approx 12-14 mill a year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back