Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been saying it for over a year, there is nothing we can do to beat a healthy warriors team. He’s better off going to Houston. Durant broke the NBA

Not unless someone wants Hill, Smith, Thompson and probably love with pick 8

Our very ugly contracts.
3420BAEE-0A49-44F0-AE16-5DB4900079E1.jpeg

George Hill’s can be bought out for $1mil next season which may make it tradeable.
JR’s can be bought out for 3.8mil which may make it tradeable next season.
Korver should be tradeable.
Looks like we are stuck with Clarkson and TT

I thinks it’s obvious that Lebron is out the door, I do believe he’s best destination to win would be Boston and the only way that happens is a sign and trade for Haywood. Which gives us two very strong trading chips with Gordon and KLove.

TT is not even worth a second rounder with that terrible contract.

Smith is a buyout option for the right team and would most likely follow Lebron.

Korver a great off the bench asset to a championship contender and they would likely pay overs for him at the deadline.

That just leaves Hill which we would have to settle for what we can get or just live with him as a veteran with the new wave of Cavs youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our very ugly contracts.
View attachment 509863

George Hill’s can be bought out for $1mil next season which may make it tradeable.
JR’s can be bought out for 3.8mil which may make it tradeable next season.
Korver should be tradeable.
Looks like we are stuck with Clarkson and TT

Glad we are in the luxury tax for that crap

I thinks it’s obvious that Lebron is out the door, I do believe he’s best destination to win would be Boston and the only way that happens is a sign and trade for Haywood. Which gives us two very strong trading chips with Gordon and KLove.

TT is not even worth a second rounder with that terrible contract.

Smith is a buyout option for the right team and would most likely follow Lebron.

Korver a great off the bench asset to a championship contender and they would likely pay overs for him at the deadline.

That just leaves Hill which we would have to settle for what we can get or just live with him as a veteran with the new wave of Cavs youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't mind the idea of keeping Hill. If we don't draft a pg at pick 8 he is probably better than any PG we would sign as a free agent.
Clarkson is going to drive me nuts though. He is like a slightly better Waiters.

Clarkson is going to drive me nuts though. He is like a slightly better Waiters.

Can't blame you. I never really rated him at the Lakers and wasn't the least annoyed that he was traded. Really couldn't understand why Cleveland took him, it seemed a knee jerk reaction to offloading IT and any price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contracted for next season:
Love
JR
Hill
Clarkson
Nance
Cedi
Zizic
Korver
Okaro White (the heck)

Unrestricted free agents:
LeBron
Perkins
Green
Calderon
Holland
Perrantes

Restricted Free agents:
Hood

Draft picks:
Pick 8

I seriously doubt any of the free agents will be back including Hood. I think we will look to trade Love and Korver before next season.

Those contracts make me sick. We lose Griffin and Altman comes in and Clarkson/Hill get contracts like that... disgusting.

LeBron has a lot to weigh up but I think he's gone, he knows it's a sinking ship. Like he said post game 4 his life is very different to 2010. His kids are older, going into or already in high school, he has a daughter now, they're settled in Cleveland, he said he wouldn't leave this time around after coming back. I just don't think the team is salvageable with those contracts and he knows that so will likely leave.

Those contracts make me sick. We lose Griffin and Altman comes in and Clarkson/Hill get contracts like that... disgusting.

LeBron has a lot to weigh up but I think he's gone, he knows it's a sinking ship. Like he said post game 4 his life is very different to 2010. His kids are older, going into or already in high school, he has a daughter now, they're settled in Cleveland, he said he wouldn't leave this time around after coming back. I just don't think the team is salvageable with those contracts and he knows that so will likely leave.

I reckon TT and JRs contracts are just about the two worst on the team

Who was going to come close to paying either that money at the time.

Hearing the cavs love Anfernee Simons, a very raw PG prospect projected late first rounder. May see a draft day trade, only way he becomes a cavalier.
Also seeing a lot of talk that we are very interested in Sexton at 8. Not my preference but not awful. Knicks also very keen on him.

* this is from twitter *

Hearing the cavs love Anfernee Simons, a very raw PG prospect projected late first rounder. May see a draft day trade, only way he becomes a cavalier.
Also seeing a lot of talk that we are very interested in Sexton at 8. Not my preference but not awful. Knicks also very keen on him.

* this is from twitter *
The fact his name is spelt anfernee doesnt fill me with much confidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back