Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

He plays slow tempo which I don’t think is gonna fit with Sexton, Osman etc
But we will see I doubt they will trade him before season unless he suggests he wants out

With his contract I’d give him a start and see if the team can compete in the east, but * knows. At least one all star is something to watch is more where I am coming from

We aren’t in bad cap shape in a year really from memory . Aren’t hill and JR low guarantee?

With his contract I’d give him a start and see if the team can compete in the east, but **** knows. At least one all star is something to watch is more where I am coming from

We aren’t in bad cap shape in a year really from memory . Aren’t hill and JR low guarantee?
I think I remember reading somewhere that their contracts aren’t as bad they look, especially Hill’s. We need to get rid of one of Clarkson and Hill. I rather keep Hill and ditch Clarkson but think it’ll be easier ditching Hill

I think I remember reading somewhere that their contracts aren’t as bad they look, especially Hill’s. We need to get rid of one of Clarkson and Hill. I rather keep Hill and ditch Clarkson but think it’ll be easier ditching Hill

Hill 19mill next year and only 1 the year after IIRC

Would you bring hood back?

Sad, but inevitable day really. I never thought he was staying after that Finals performance. He almost killed himself all season playing every game and carrying the team, it was like pre-2010 all over again.

I don't blame him and I certainly don't hate him. I'm sad and disappointed (like 2010) but this is a bit easier to take than 2010. Really gonna miss him because unless he constructs a way to play with his son at the Cavs in 5-6 years time he won't play for us ever again. THAT reality is what sucks most. I always thought he'd return after he left the first time but it might not happen again now.

Love the guy and appreciate everything he did for the franchise. Let's not forget the Cavs wouldn't have a 'chip without him. Gonna miss you 'Bron :(

Sad, but inevitable day really. I never thought he was staying after that Finals performance. He almost killed himself all season playing every game and carrying the team, it was like pre-2010 all over again.

I don't blame him and I certainly don't hate him. I'm sad and disappointed (like 2010) but this is a bit easier to take than 2010. Really gonna miss him because unless he constructs a way to play with his son at the Cavs in 5-6 years time he won't play for us ever again. THAT reality is what sucks most. I always thought he'd return after he left the first time but it might not happen again now.

Love the guy and appreciate everything he did for the franchise. Let's not forget the Cavs wouldn't have a 'chip without him. Gonna miss you 'Bron :(

Well said

I said when LeBron left cavs the first time ‘ if they already left once, they’ll probably leave again’ and sure enough he did... 2 more times.

If I was Boston I would be worried about Kyrie not being signed up beyond next season

I said when LeBron left cavs the first time ‘ if they already left once, they’ll probably leave again’ and sure enough he did... 2 more times.

If I was Boston I would be worried about Kyrie not being signed up beyond next season
Would love Kyrie back, not sure he'd come back though. Would he actually want to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get our first look at Sexton in the summer league this weekend. We havent signed anyone yet. Couldnt be happier to see Jeff Green go, he took way too many threes for a guy that shoots sub 30%.

So far:
LeBron - Lakers
Green - Wizards
Calderon - Detroit

We’ve signed Billy Preston to a two-way contract. He has 9 points in this summer league game so far.

Sexton showing promising signs but I think Wizards summer league team is horrendous

Anyone else watch the game?

Osman - played fantastic defense, some very nice dimes but he shot awfully and took some questionable contested midrange shots

Sexton - played great defense, mid range game is very good, looked super quick and decent handles. Knows how to draw fouls but missed a lot at the rim.

Zizic - ready to start over TT. Showed great post moves and touch around the rim, strong on the boards and played great defense. Also had 5 assists. Destroyed Bryant.

Preston - weird player, has unicorn about him. 6’11 that brought the ball up the court and drove a lot... chucked a bit too much seems to have some range. Defense was ordinary. The type of boom or bust player you want on two-way contract.

Holland - scrub, only stat he recorded was 5 turnovers. The type of player you don’t want on a two way contract.

White - struggled but has been ok at NBA level in the past.

Scoochie Smith/Marcus Lee - I think one of these guys will make the roster. Smith looks like an ok 3rd string pg while Lee played decent.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back