Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really need Beileine to be the second coming of Pop or our 5 year rebuild just turned into an 8 year rebuild

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could be just bs but talk floating around the Cavs love Barrett and are interested in trading up for him, Knicks like Reddish

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Want list for pick 26:
1 - Nic Claxton: C, very athletic raw big, great shot blocker
2 - Talen Horton-Tucker: SG/SF, Unique style, can be explosive scorer, great rebounder
3 - Chuma Okeke: PF, can shoot and great a defense, out for a while with an ACL
4 - Cameron Johnson: PF/SF, Can shoot and defend really well

Players I would take but really doubt they will be available at 26.. basically players that should be taken in the lottery but have seen them lower in mock drafts: Grant Williams, Goga Bitadze

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nwaba expected to turn down qualifying offer, wants a mutli year deal. Honestly I would give him a multi year deal because the numbers show we are a way better team with him on the court

Dons4days

Club Legend
Dec 1, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Dallas Cowboys
Could be just bs but talk floating around the Cavs love Barrett and are interested in trading up for him, Knicks like Reddish
I'd sooner see us dropping back & taking Culver but it seems we're pretty committed to Barrett now that it seems an AD trade is off the table.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
We have to either trade or cut JR before the end of this month so his contract doesn't become fully guaranteed, can certainly see something happening on draft night

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Big yes to Garland and Windler.
Not a huge Kevin Porter fan, think he has an attitude issue interesting to see how he goes.

djrossie

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Big yes to Garland and Windler.
Not a huge Kevin Porter fan, think he has an attitude issue interesting to see how he goes.
Honestly you'd have to say that's a very good draft for the Cavs. Elite shooting and high upside picks. Impressed.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am going to add a Hall of Fame and a Wall of Shame to the op sometime soon... I am also considering adding a pic of Delly to the op

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
will they get rid of JR before his guarantee kicks in
Yep, they're waiting on Kawhi I think. See if his decision opens up trade scenarios. If no good trade scenarios open up they'll just waive him. Cavs reportedly turned down multiple offers on draft night that included first rounders as they didnt want to take on awful contracts so I think most likely we will just cut him. There is no chance he is on our roster after the cut off date which was moved back to the 15th

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
ok lets fu** JR off to the lakers

I know love is a popular trade piece but id like to see him actually play more first not injured

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
There are so many players I want to fu** off:
1. Clarkson, the absolute bane of my existence. A black hole on the basketball court that single handily destroys possessions as soon as the ball gets into his hands
2. Nance, I fear we are stuck with him for a while...
3. TT, just fu** him off

JR is already gone as far as I am concerned

and the one we should bring back, Nwaba, we won't because cavs..

ok lets fu** JR off to the lakers

I know love is a popular trade piece but id like to see him actually play more first not injured
I don't mind keeping Love for a little bit if teams aren't offering us much, he seemed to be good for Cedi last season when he actually got on the court

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
There are so many players I want to fu** off:
1. Clarkson, the absolute bane of my existence. A black hole on the basketball court that single handily destroys possessions as soon as the ball gets into his hands
2. Nance, I fear we are stuck with him for a while...
3. TT, just fu** him off

JR is already gone as far as I am concerned

and the one we should bring back, Nwaba, we won't because cavs..

I don't mind keeping Love for a little bit if teams aren't offering us much, he seemed to be good for Cedi last season when he actually got on the court

its a big if with love but if fit id like to see how he fits with sexton cedi etc

stuck with TT anyway

love is still a top 30 player potentially, can always ditch mid year

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
its a big if with love but if fit id like to see how he fits with sexton cedi etc

stuck with TT anyway

love is still a top 30 player potentially, can always ditch mid year
atm its looking like

pg: Garland/ Knight/ Delly
sg: Sexton/Clarkson/ Porter
SF: Cedi/Windler
PF: Love/ Nance/Wade
C: TT/Henson/Zizic

Right now we will be the worst defensive team in the league and probably history

Our defensive rating last season when Nwaba wasnt on court (large sample size) would have had us last in history of the league, I can't see our rookies fixing that

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
atm its looking like

pg: Garland/ Knight/ Delly
sg: Sexton/Clarkson/ Porter
SF: Cedi/Windler
PF: Love/ Nance/Wade
C: TT/Henson/Zizic

Right now we will be the worst defensive team in the league and probably history

Our defensive rating last season when Nwaba wasnt on court (large sample size) would have had us last in history of the league, I can't see our rookies fixing that
Lakers should have to take that s**tty TT contract

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The only good part of that trade is not giving up Garland and getting rid of Clarkson. If we were gonna do it we would need to get Adams or we'd still miss the playoffs because our defense is that bad imo. But Sexton + 2 firsts for Chuckbrook in our current situation is gross and not the direction we have gone with signing developmental coach

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
The only good part of that trade is not giving up Garland and getting rid of Clarkson. If we were gonna do it we would need to get Adams or we'd still miss the playoffs because our defense is that bad imo. But Sexton + 2 firsts for Chuckbrook in our current situation is gross and not the direction we have gone with signing developmental coach

westbrook and love make the first round in the east

depends what you want and if the front office can build a team

wont happen anyway and not sure if id be keen unless westbrook would change to play with his old team mate love

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
westbrook and love make the first round in the east

depends what you want and if the front office can build a team

wont happen anyway and not sure if id be keen unless westbrook would change to play with his old team mate love
Don’t think playoffs are a guarantee, Love is only good for half a season, first season coach, poor role players etc

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think a Westbrook trade was the last opportunity to trade JR as a third team taking on a contract so I guess he will be waived in 3 days time with an extra 500k in his pocket than if we did it two weeks ago.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Think a Westbrook trade was the last opportunity to trade JR as a third team taking on a contract so I guess he will be waived in 3 days time with an extra 500k in his pocket than if we did it two weeks ago.

Yeah unless someone wants to move some s**tty contract and we can help as a 3rd party

Like umm dunno who

Top Bottom