Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well Nwaba is not coming back. We have 2 roster spots + a two way spot left. Justin Holiday is the only player we have been linked to

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
very quite off season for a change, essentially the same squad as last season + our 3 first rounders. Would be nice to ship Clarkson or TT off early in the season. I'm expecting 20-25 wins at this stage. Should be in the thick of things come draft night 2020. It looks like a guard heavy draft at this early stage which is a bit of a concern for us.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Couple of the rookies looked good against pretty poor competition today

See how they go against actual NBA players on Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very rough first game shooting wise. Defense was surprisingly decent though. We need to ship out Clarkson quickly, we are trying to develop two young guards and that is a problem when he comes in and completely freezes everyone out.

Hornets blinked first in the tankathon.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Very rough first game shooting wise. Defense was surprisingly decent though. We need to ship out Clarkson quickly, we are trying to develop two young guards and that is a problem when he comes in and completely freezes everyone out.

Hornets blinked first in the tankathon.
Knight is preferable to Clarkson

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tristan has really improved his hook shot in the past year, used and abused Turner all game. Defense as a team was excellent. I'm liking what I am seeing with the limiting of Clarksons minutes so far.

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
+Ball movement
+Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love
+Garland looking super composed out there
+Sextons court vision opened up
+Clarkson wasn't hero balling everything
+Defence
+Those jerseys and that court
- Cedi Osman just can't seem to find his place out there
- Tristan attempting another 3 after making his first :tearsofjoy:
-Rushing possessions towards the end of the game instead of running the clock.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah Cedi can’t seem to get involved in this new offense, he’s been much improved on defense so far though. I do wonder if they’re purposely trying to give him less responsibility as last season he didn’t do an amazing job coping with it. Plus with two guards like Sexton and Garland he’s going to have to get use to it unless he runs the second unit.

I love the jerseys, been wanting them to bring those back for years.

Delly needs to go back to his old jumpshot, majority of his shots haven’t even been close. Think he’s 0-7 from 3 so far

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom