Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not exactly sure why Delly is still getting so many minutes. He can't defend anymore, rarely scores and has been constantly getting blown by. I don't hate the guy by any means but at this point he's just a giant liability.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Clarksons minuted creeped up today but I think that was due to Garlands foul trouble. Knight not playing a minute yet is very surprising, Delly just can’t make a shot.

We have been super competitive and playing much more like a team which has been good to see. Our bench really blows though, the starters hold their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
damn its good to see the cavs thread active again... where is the rest of the gang? shaqsuns Superstar swan SloaneysDanger lionshine Oscarman
I'm back now, usually take a hiatus until the season begins in most sports.

The loss yesterday I don't think we were even that bad, the Bucks were just the better team honestly. The win against Indiana was definitely our best performance so far this season, even though Indiana are trash. Love and TT have started the season well but I'm hoping we get more productivity out of Garland as the season gets going, he's had a quiet start so far but that's to be expected after barely playing any college games.

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Garland just needs to not get himself into foul trouble so early in the game. Really halts any momentum he had going.

Keen to see how we go against the Bulls tomorrow. If we play like we have the last 2 games we should get the W.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
really liking what I am seeing with the ball movement, 25 assists today.. a rarity last season. Sexton/Clarkson/KP can at times still over dribble but you can see the improvement

Top Bottom