(LeKing)

96f7a6fd66f8e6a619068f80356b7e73--cavaliers-players-the-cavaliers.jpg

(Kevin Love)

jr_smith.jpg

(JR Swish)

kyrie-irving-shoots-game-7-2016-finals (2).jpg

(Kyrie Game 7 game winner)

download.jpg

(2022 All Stars Darius Garland and Jarrett Allen)

Mobley.jpeg

(Evan Mobley #4)

Mitchell 71.jpg

(Donovan 'Spida' Mitchell 71 point game, franchise record)​

Fun Fact: The cavs have won the same amount of championships as the Celtics in the last 30 years

Last edited:

mitchzz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Not a fan of coach Brown thus far, dislike the plays they run, Kyrie is getting very few touches aswell as playing less minutes, ehhhh the games have been hard to watch

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Subbed. If you had to give a legit guess of the Cavs this season, where do you see them?
I think you're off to a good start.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Subbed. If you had to give a legit guess of the Cavs this season, where do you see them?
I think you're off to a good start.
7-12. the offense needs to improve or we can forget about playoffs lol I think kyrie is playing injured again which may explain his drop in mins... clarke shouldn't start imo

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
My no 2 team this season because of Delly. He's not much of a towel waver from what i've seen. Patty's cornered that market!
Had high hopes before the season because of your strong recruitment in the off season. I think you're still trying to find a bit of chemistry out there but if and when it does click it should be fun to watch.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
My no 2 team this season because of Delly. He's not much of a towel waver from what i've seen. Patty's cornered that market!
Had high hopes before the season because of your strong recruitment in the off season. I think you're still trying to find a bit of chemistry out there but if and when it does click it should be fun to watch.
i don't get it, everyone who goes for cavs seems to support gsw as their other team if they have one and vice verse and this was before bogut/delly got to respective teams. (GSW are one of my fave teams)

Yes slow start but at least its not because of bad defence like last season... its the opposite lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 6, 2010
In the room beside you.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Cavs fan here, good to see Deng on board. But possibly that kills the rumours of LeBron coming back.
Whats everyone current forecast for the reason left with Deng's arrival?

i don't get it, everyone who goes for cavs seems to support gsw as their other team if they have one and vice verse and this was before bogut/delly got to respective teams. (GSW are one of my fave teams)

Underdog fighting team mentality I suppose. But GSW fan myself as well.

shaqsuns

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
I massive cavs fan and just in the last few days I have had the thought maybe just maybe we can sneak into the 8....... nothing will be worse then finishing 9thor 10th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back