Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Want list for pick 26:
1 - Nic Claxton: C, very athletic raw big, great shot blocker
2 - Talen Horton-Tucker: SG/SF, Unique style, can be explosive scorer, great rebounder
3 - Chuma Okeke: PF, can shoot and great a defense, out for a while with an ACL
4 - Cameron Johnson: PF/SF, Can shoot and defend really well

Players I would take but really doubt they will be available at 26.. basically players that should be taken in the lottery but have seen them lower in mock drafts: Grant Williams, Goga Bitadze

Nwaba expected to turn down qualifying offer, wants a mutli year deal. Honestly I would give him a multi year deal because the numbers show we are a way better team with him on the court

Could be just bs but talk floating around the Cavs love Barrett and are interested in trading up for him, Knicks like Reddish
I'd sooner see us dropping back & taking Culver but it seems we're pretty committed to Barrett now that it seems an AD trade is off the table.

will they get rid of JR before his guarantee kicks in
Yep, they're waiting on Kawhi I think. See if his decision opens up trade scenarios. If no good trade scenarios open up they'll just waive him. Cavs reportedly turned down multiple offers on draft night that included first rounders as they didnt want to take on awful contracts so I think most likely we will just cut him. There is no chance he is on our roster after the cut off date which was moved back to the 15th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are so many players I want to * off:
1. Clarkson, the absolute bane of my existence. A black hole on the basketball court that single handily destroys possessions as soon as the ball gets into his hands
2. Nance, I fear we are stuck with him for a while...
3. TT, just * him off

JR is already gone as far as I am concerned

and the one we should bring back, Nwaba, we won't because cavs..

ok lets fu** JR off to the lakers

I know love is a popular trade piece but id like to see him actually play more first not injured
I don't mind keeping Love for a little bit if teams aren't offering us much, he seemed to be good for Cedi last season when he actually got on the court

There are so many players I want to fu** off:
1. Clarkson, the absolute bane of my existence. A black hole on the basketball court that single handily destroys possessions as soon as the ball gets into his hands
2. Nance, I fear we are stuck with him for a while...
3. TT, just fu** him off

JR is already gone as far as I am concerned

and the one we should bring back, Nwaba, we won't because cavs..

I don't mind keeping Love for a little bit if teams aren't offering us much, he seemed to be good for Cedi last season when he actually got on the court

its a big if with love but if fit id like to see how he fits with sexton cedi etc

stuck with TT anyway

love is still a top 30 player potentially, can always ditch mid year

its a big if with love but if fit id like to see how he fits with sexton cedi etc

stuck with TT anyway

love is still a top 30 player potentially, can always ditch mid year
atm its looking like

pg: Garland/ Knight/ Delly
sg: Sexton/Clarkson/ Porter
SF: Cedi/Windler
PF: Love/ Nance/Wade
C: TT/Henson/Zizic

Right now we will be the worst defensive team in the league and probably history

Our defensive rating last season when Nwaba wasnt on court (large sample size) would have had us last in history of the league, I can't see our rookies fixing that

atm its looking like

pg: Garland/ Knight/ Delly
sg: Sexton/Clarkson/ Porter
SF: Cedi/Windler
PF: Love/ Nance/Wade
C: TT/Henson/Zizic

Right now we will be the worst defensive team in the league and probably history

Our defensive rating last season when Nwaba wasnt on court (large sample size) would have had us last in history of the league, I can't see our rookies fixing that

Lakers should have to take that shitty TT contract

The only good part of that trade is not giving up Garland and getting rid of Clarkson. If we were gonna do it we would need to get Adams or we'd still miss the playoffs because our defense is that bad imo. But Sexton + 2 firsts for Chuckbrook in our current situation is gross and not the direction we have gone with signing developmental coach

The only good part of that trade is not giving up Garland and getting rid of Clarkson. If we were gonna do it we would need to get Adams or we'd still miss the playoffs because our defense is that bad imo. But Sexton + 2 firsts for Chuckbrook in our current situation is gross and not the direction we have gone with signing developmental coach

westbrook and love make the first round in the east

depends what you want and if the front office can build a team

wont happen anyway and not sure if id be keen unless westbrook would change to play with his old team mate love

westbrook and love make the first round in the east

depends what you want and if the front office can build a team

wont happen anyway and not sure if id be keen unless westbrook would change to play with his old team mate love
Don’t think playoffs are a guarantee, Love is only good for half a season, first season coach, poor role players etc

Don’t think playoffs are a guarantee, Love is only good for half a season, first season coach, poor role players etc

true

i guess i was presuming love would play 70 games, ill stop drinking

Think a Westbrook trade was the last opportunity to trade JR as a third team taking on a contract so I guess he will be waived in 3 days time with an extra 500k in his pocket than if we did it two weeks ago.

Think a Westbrook trade was the last opportunity to trade JR as a third team taking on a contract so I guess he will be waived in 3 days time with an extra 500k in his pocket than if we did it two weeks ago.

Yeah unless someone wants to move some shitty contract and we can help as a 3rd party

Like umm dunno who

Remove this Banner Ad

Back