Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

very quite off season for a change, essentially the same squad as last season + our 3 first rounders. Would be nice to ship Clarkson or TT off early in the season. I'm expecting 20-25 wins at this stage. Should be in the thick of things come draft night 2020. It looks like a guard heavy draft at this early stage which is a bit of a concern for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very rough first game shooting wise. Defense was surprisingly decent though. We need to ship out Clarkson quickly, we are trying to develop two young guards and that is a problem when he comes in and completely freezes everyone out.

Hornets blinked first in the tankathon.

Very rough first game shooting wise. Defense was surprisingly decent though. We need to ship out Clarkson quickly, we are trying to develop two young guards and that is a problem when he comes in and completely freezes everyone out.

Hornets blinked first in the tankathon.

Knight is preferable to Clarkson

Garland looks a better ball handler than sexton ever will be imo
Sexton just has 0 court vision, we use to think Kyrie was bad but Sexton takes it to another level. Can’t even see guys next to him.
Knight is preferable to Clarkson
Agreed, Knight is preferable to both Clarkson and Delly

Tristan has really improved his hook shot in the past year, used and abused Turner all game. Defense as a team was excellent. I'm liking what I am seeing with the limiting of Clarksons minutes so far.

+Ball movement
+Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love
+Garland looking super composed out there
+Sextons court vision opened up
+Clarkson wasn't hero balling everything
+Defence
+Those jerseys and that court
- Cedi Osman just can't seem to find his place out there
- Tristan attempting another 3 after making his first :tearsofjoy:
-Rushing possessions towards the end of the game instead of running the clock.

Yeah Cedi can’t seem to get involved in this new offense, he’s been much improved on defense so far though. I do wonder if they’re purposely trying to give him less responsibility as last season he didn’t do an amazing job coping with it. Plus with two guards like Sexton and Garland he’s going to have to get use to it unless he runs the second unit.

I love the jerseys, been wanting them to bring those back for years.

Delly needs to go back to his old jumpshot, majority of his shots haven’t even been close. Think he’s 0-7 from 3 so far

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back