Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Not exactly sure why Delly is still getting so many minutes. He can't defend anymore, rarely scores and has been constantly getting blown by. I don't hate the guy by any means but at this point he's just a giant liability.

think he is still living off his 15/16 finals

not sure why he plays at all right now

Clarksons minuted creeped up today but I think that was due to Garlands foul trouble. Knight not playing a minute yet is very surprising, Delly just can’t make a shot.

We have been super competitive and playing much more like a team which has been good to see. Our bench really blows though, the starters hold their own.

damn its good to see the cavs thread active again... where is the rest of the gang? shaqsuns Superstar swan SloaneysDanger lionshine Oscarman
I'm back now, usually take a hiatus until the season begins in most sports.

The loss yesterday I don't think we were even that bad, the Bucks were just the better team honestly. The win against Indiana was definitely our best performance so far this season, even though Indiana are trash. Love and TT have started the season well but I'm hoping we get more productivity out of Garland as the season gets going, he's had a quiet start so far but that's to be expected after barely playing any college games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back