Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with Garland in the pick and rolls, he really can penetrate and find guys. I cant wait for him to find his shot because with the release he has its only a matter of time. Using Sexton off ball with his speed is smart, our coaching staff is doing a good job. Windler is back soon which will help our outside shooting woes hopefully.
The team is fun to watch at the moment and isnt it nice having a young backcourt that actually seem to enjoy playing together instead of wanting to kill each other (Kyrie/Waiters)

Actually a bit disappointed we lost even though its good for our draft pick, we deserved to win imo

annoying we could lose home court for the playoffs

TTs shot clock management needs work

yer he doenst do much but his advanced stats are really good this year, ideally we find a starting SF and have Cedi off the bench.. we have him on a cheap contract for 4 years

absolutely bargain contract

i just like how well coached we seem, sexton has taken a step this year

what we do with TT and love long term will be interesting

absolutely bargain contract

i just like how well coached we seem, sexton has taken a step this year

what we do with TT and love long term will be interesting
we are in a nice position atm. Talented younger players on cheap contracts, expiring contracts like Clarkson and TT playing very well and then Love back to all star level with a seemingly good coaching staff.
I reckon we will move TT and Clarkson at the deadline. If we can get firsts for them.. and luck into Wiseman that would be incredible..
Love is back playing very well so we should be stingy with him. I'm not sure we move him until next year. I'm adamant any deal with Portland we must demand Zach Collins, I really like him. Whiteside+ Nassir Little + draft pick isnt worth it (seen that trade around twitter)

We might look to bring back Delly and Henson on cheaper deals or trade them, not sure. Knight I think we will try trade or just let his deal expire if we cant find a deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back