Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

We still played well the shots just didnt fall. Frustrating seeing players like Randle, Ntilikina and Payton knock down 3's when no one on our team could, could have been 4-0 if we had even shot just 30% from 3..

that was an impressive win. Missing every single guard on the roster apart from Dotson on the second night of a road back to back + 3rd game in 4 days on the road. Our 6th man today was a rookie two-way contract guy, we desperately need some players back.
Milwuakee is going to do terrible things to us on Sunday though.

Sex God was amazing

Nance is legit the most underrated guy in the league

Cavs got a squad building

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thing I noticed in today's game, our oldest player was Drummond who is 27. I feel like that is an unusually young team but I could be wrong, the Pistons had 4 players older than 27 for example

Pretty disappointing season in the end, only very marginally improved.
Garland was the big improver for us.
Sexton improved again.
Okoro had a disappointing rookie season but has looked a lot better in the final weeks playing SG instead of SF + played as primary playmaker recently and showed some potential.
Still hard to tell if the Sexton/Garland pair can work when we have barely any wings and pretty much rely on them to score 80% of the time.
Hopefully we can lock away Allen on a good contract so we can just focus on drafting long wings as Allen is all you really need in a center these days.
Lot of junk on the roster that needs to be turned over.
Kevin Porter situation was very disappointing, I felt he was the most talented of our younger guys.

Draft needs:
Cade Cunningham
6'8 wings that can shoot and defend

Today's win over Boston could end up very costly for draft position but beating the Celtics and relegating them to the play in = priceless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back