Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

They are extremely overrating the roster if they thibk they can win with love. Another key considerarion is that they have to be wary of lebron burn out. Spending a huge amount of salary on a player like love who has looked no where near a franchise player at the cavs, is leaving alot on lebrons shoulders. We almost need to start lowering his load and responsibility now to ensure he is capable of playing well into his 30's. kyrie is entering prime now, so we need another key player so that he and kyrie can take over a stretch of games to allow lebron to rest. Love is not that man. Demarcus is a perfect fit.

cousins can bash and crash and put up numbers, kyrie is excellent at driving and creating his own shot and lebron is obviously elite of the elite when it comes to getting to the rim and creating chances for others.

in a perfect world we get rid of love for cousins before the start of the year. time and again its been proven you need at least an entire season to get the chemistry right with a big 3
There's no chance we are trading love before the season, at the trade deadline maybe if we are struggling or got spanked by warriors twice but I don't think they will trade him till they know for sure they can't win with him... Meaning after we lose the finals

There's no chance we are trading love before the season, at the trade deadline maybe if we are struggling or got spanked by warriors twice but I don't think they will trade him till they know for sure they can't win with him... Meaning after we lose the finals
If they dont know that we cant beat them now they never will.. gsw are way too athletic when we have love on then court. He completely slows our offense down and he has little to no defence...except for that miracle effort late in the 4th game 7 against curry

I wouldn't be banking on the Warriors strolling through to the Finals and winning it. Just because they have KD now doesn't mean they're certainties. There's a lot of egos on that team now and when that's the case, sometimes things don't always work out.

On Love... I'd trade him for Cousins 100%, but we won't. If we did do the trade, who would be our PF? Literally none of our bench deserve to be starters, not even Shump. Our team is so old and a lot of the players on our bench are in the twilight of their careers. I just don't know what we'd do about PF if we got Cousins for Love. Also, we'd have to give up more than just Love for Cousins since no team is that dumb to do that straight swap.

I wouldn't be banking on the Warriors strolling through to the Finals and winning it. Just because they have KD now doesn't mean they're certainties. There's a lot of egos on that team now and when that's the case, sometimes things don't always work out.

On Love... I'd trade him for Cousins 100%, but we won't. If we did do the trade, who would be our PF? Literally none of our bench deserve to be starters, not even Shump. Our team is so old and a lot of the players on our bench are in the twilight of their careers. I just don't know what we'd do about PF if we got Cousins for Love. Also, we'd have to give up more than just Love for Cousins since no team is that dumb to do that straight swap.

Their depth is what i question now. They had to move on a lot of decent depth to aquire KD and if it doesnt click it could be a s**t show.

They are extremely overrating the roster if they thibk they can win with love. Another key considerarion is that they have to be wary of lebron burn out. Spending a huge amount of salary on a player like love who has looked no where near a franchise player at the cavs, is leaving alot on lebrons shoulders. We almost need to start lowering his load and responsibility now to ensure he is capable of playing well into his 30's. kyrie is entering prime now, so we need another key player so that he and kyrie can take over a stretch of games to allow lebron to rest. Love is not that man. Demarcus is a perfect fit.

cousins can bash and crash and put up numbers, kyrie is excellent at driving and creating his own shot and lebron is obviously elite of the elite when it comes to getting to the rim and creating chances for others.

in a perfect world we get rid of love for cousins before the start of the year. time and again its been proven you need at least an entire season to get the chemistry right with a big 3
On what planet do the Cavs have the assets to acquire Cousins?

Heat fan intruding but absolutely loved the Cavs in the playoffs. Just weighing in on the Love trade talk. I'd be in favour of trading him. Bit short term, but i'd be looking to flip him for Millsap.

He's on a better value contract than Millsap who would just be a rental, but you only need to address the defensive weakness Love brings to be able to go back to back imo.

Having said that, you could keep love and try and out-chemistry them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out you only get a 2 game suspension for driving while high in the NBA so shump is fine.

In other news;
Markel Brown, John Holland, Eric Moreland, Cory jefferson and Deandre Liggins will be fighting it out at training camp for the 15th roster spot that may not even be used. Good luck to them, still hope we sign Sanders instead.

JR wants to 15mil a year, doubt he will end up getting that much if he does want to stay with the Cavs. Hopefully he signs soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back