Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent enough start, we should get through the east without much drama however im scared shitless of the warriors and spurs
The spurs are truly terrifying, they will swing the ball and get layup after layup against us. The warriors much like last year are simply a way more talented team but they can be baited into losing the plot which gives us a chance at beating them.

I am going to update the op. I have seen a lot of cavs fans around the place recently that have never posted in here so I've put a link in my sig and it links you to the op which is pretty ******* awful atm.

Apologies to those that have got attached to the bland op

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wrote us off after game 4 last season so I've learnt my lesson lol.

I've been saying for a while we're not as good as last season, especially defensively, so they are going to have to find another gear over the next few weeks to somehow get better and if they make the Finals, to find an even higher gear.

Lebron to the pacers today:
You-almost-had.jpg

very interesting that lebron cops constant criticism for being a choke artist yet "superstars " like george and westbrook etc cannot even get out of first round.

You take the best player from the other 2 contenders in Durant/curry and leanord and they could not do what lebron has with his supporting cast at various stages.

mj vs lebron is alot closer than what a lot of people will admit

very interesting that lebron cops constant criticism for being a choke artist yet "superstars " like george and westbrook etc cannot even get out of first round.

You take the best player from the other 2 contenders in Durant/curry and leanord and they could not do what lebron has with his supporting cast at various stages.

mj vs lebron is alot closer than what a lot of people will admit

No one with any basketball knowledge thinks LeBron is a choke artist anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back