Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is John Reid? what are his credentials?

idiotic.png

LOL. Let's see. I gave you his occupation, details of who he worked for and the length of that employment. What else do you want? His address? His star sign? Are you telling me you can't use Google now?? Stop acting like an arsecarrot.

I dont trust your links ...
That's good, because in this instance I didn't give you one. Which begs the question why the * you are complaining.

specially after you were busted lying about Tim Ball's claims

That's news to me. Please provide evidence of this busting.

if its fake how did Hansen (despite denier attempts of defaming) get it right?

Referring to James Hansen I presume? The mathematician & physicist James Hansen. If he was a skeptic that's how his credentials would be noted. Instead of that he's referred to in the MSM as a climate scientist. In a similar vein, I referred to Dr Zbigniew Jaworowski as an ice core scientist only to have you complain that he was a "professor of atomic radation". Obviously you don't know much about the study of ice cores or you would know that it's precisely his expertise in that field (atomic radiation) that made him eminently qualified for ice core research and why he reported to UNSCEAR, IAEA, and UNEP. In fact he was a chairman of the UNSCEAR. Nevertheless ... because he disagrees with the orthodoxy you dismissed his revelations about pre-industrial CO₂ levels etc.

Referring to James Hansen I presume? The mathematician & physicist James Hansen. If he was a skeptic that's how his credentials would be noted. Instead of that he's referred to in the MSM as a climate scientist.

I have no words, just no words. You can't even google. This is beyond ridiculous

Not trying to insult you, but do you have a disability?

I have no words, just no words. You can't even google. This is beyond ridiculous

Not trying to insult you, but do you have a disability?

You think I haven't seen that page?? What are his degrees in again numnutz? Right there on your wikipedia page.

So you find the NASA and NOAA graph agreeing with your graph? i thought you are just a liar now i see you are just incapable of reasoning.

My bad. A 5 year old can tell the difference but not you.

lol i just posted for the lulz, you can compile all my misinterpretation but none will come close to what you delivered in the last 10 pages.You dont even know what you are posting and whom you are quoting. Polish doctor, architect and some CSIRO scientist no one can find anywhere. LOL..

I mean its a ******* graph.....and you can't spot the difference? rofl. There is no point, i am banging my head against the wall

xx

Still persisting with the idea my graph is fake?

This graph is from a peer-reviewed journal: https://gavinpublishers.com/article...577-0640/the-true-and-false-of-climate-change

The writers are:

M. Ray Thomasson, Chairman, Thomasson Partner Associates Inc., Denver Colorado, USA

Lee C. Gerhard Principal Geologist, Kansas Geological Survey, University of Kansas, USA (retired)

I expect to hear an apology from you in your next response. I won't hold my breath though. You're too proud to ever admit a mistake.

Do you understand the link between astronomy and climate science? (but then again you dont know how ocean currents and climate are linked lol so...)

You've missed the whole point I've been trying to usher you towards so I see I'll have to spell it out for you. There is no objective criteria that can be used to determine who is a "climate scientist". The field of climate science is a very broad discipline that includes scientists from a variety of backgrounds. Very few climate scientists have a Ph.D. in Climatology like skeptical scientist Dr. Patrick J. Michaels. Well known alarmist scientists such as NASA's Gavin Schmidt of RealClimate.org has a Ph.D. in Mathematics, Phil Jones the Director of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of Climategate fame has a Ph.D. in Hydrology, IPCC Chairman Rajendra Pachauri has a Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Hockey Stick author Michael Mann has a Ph.D. in Geology.

So next time I post a reference from someone, before you holler "but they're not a climatologist" keep this in mind.

Still persisting with the idea my graph is fake?

This graph is from a peer-reviewed journal: https://gavinpublishers.com/article...577-0640/the-true-and-false-of-climate-change

The writers are:

M. Ray Thomasson, Chairman, Thomasson Partner Associates Inc., Denver Colorado, USA

Lee C. Gerhard Principal Geologist, Kansas Geological Survey, University of Kansas, USA (retired)

I expect to hear an apology from you in your next response. I won't hold my breath though. You're too proud to ever admit a mistake.

You really really don't get it...where is my facepalm meme?

Please! don't ever reply to me. I think you are just trolling for the sake of it.

You really really don't get it...where is my facepalm meme?

Please! don't ever reply to me. I think you are just trolling for the sake of it.

And that's meant to prove what precisely?

The 97% bogus consensus study you love so much was written by John Cook and Dana Nuccitelli. John Cook is at least partially funded by big oil seeing that he is a research assistant professor at George Mason University, which if we are to believe Kranky Al receives the overwhelming majority of it's funding from 'Big Oil' and the Koch Bros.

You tried to dismiss this before but I repeat, Cook is employed by George Mason University who the Koch Bros poured $50 million into (as well as receiving money from oil companies), all of which supposedly makes some of it's other scientists who are skeptical in AGW matters (Patrick Michaels & Fred Singer) compromised, but somehow through an unexplained mystical process John Cook remains as pure as the driven snow.

Dana Nuccitelli has been in the pay of Big Oil for 14 years which you can verify by taking a squizz at his LinkedIn page.

And that's meant to prove what precisely?

The 97% bogus consensus study you love so much was written by John Cook and Dana Nuccitelli. John Cook is at least partially funded by big oil seeing that he is a research assistant professor at George Mason University, which if we are to believe Kranky Al receives the overwhelming majority of it's funding from 'Big Oil' and the Koch Bros.

Dana Nuccitelli has been in the pay of Big Oil for 14 years which you can verify by taking a squizz at his LinkedIn page.

This is not even a study funded by an oil company, THIS IS A STUDY BY THE OIL COMPANY.

LOL.

My god, i think i lost half my IQ after this debate.

This is not even a study funded by an oil company, THIS IS A STUDY BY THE OIL COMPANY.

LOL.

My god, i think i lost half my IQ after this debate.

You must have. An oil company can't conduct a study. People conduct studies.

The first author is a past President of the American Geosciences Institute and now runs a prospect generating firm (basically exploration). A prospect generating firm pitches potential projects to actual mining companies usually for a minority stake in the project.

The second author doesn't work for an actual mining company either. He works for the Kansas Geological Survey.

In any case they are not the original authors of the graph. They published the study last year but if you image search before 2019 the graph appears in many places in various forms. The authors of this study say the information the graph is based on comes from the following two studies ...

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/96JC03981

Another random image to keep you responding. I wonder if UHI effects have compromised this station much in the years since it opened in 1909?

Urbana_WWTP_Detail_South_View-sml.jpg

Last edited:
What actual scientists do when TP is talking bullshit on the internet.

Photocatalyst converts fatty acids to diesel and jet-fuel molecules selectively

Method provides petroleum-free way to turn industrial biowaste into valuable commodity

by Mitch Jacoby
March 7, 2020

Industrial waste containing bioderived long-chain fatty acids could serve as sustainable feedstocks for diesel and jet fuels, which today are produced by refining petroleum sources. But several of the methods for removing oxygen from fatty acids to convert them to long-chain alkanes, the principal components of these fuels, require temperatures above 250 °C and high-pressure hydrogen, making them expensive and energy intensive.

1584131974635.png

Decarboxylation methods, which convert fatty acids to alkanes by stripping carbon dioxide groups, run under milder conditions. But these methods tend to suffer from low selectivity: they generate a distribution of desirable and undesirable products. Now, Zhipeng Huang, Zhitong Zhao, and Feng Wang of the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and coworkers report that under mild conditions (30 °C and 0.2 MPa hydrogen) and in the presence of ultraviolet light, a Pt-TiO2 catalyst decarboxylates fatty acids selectively (Nat. Catal. 2020, DOI: 10.1038/s41929-020-0423-3). For example, the method converted pure stearic and linoleic acids to n-heptadecane in greater than 90% yield. In tests of crude soybean and tall-oil fatty acids, which are inedible by-products of soybean processing and the pulp industry, respectively, the method produced mixtures of long-chain alkanes at up to roughly 90% yield.

What actual scientists do when TP is talking bullshit on the internet.

So this isn't what you do, cool! what do you do then? other than post fake research? It's only bullshit cause i expose people like you, its not about climate change, it's about people like you being intellectually dishonest in posting biased research and fake graphs from blogs and hobby scientists. Please be honest, for once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is half of something that is non-existent?
look-at-me-5c640b.jpg

Ok. Let me sc
OK, so it's confirmed - 'Climate Change causes greenhouse gases'.

Because Deliverance says so.

Nuffies will nuff.
Ok, let me scaffold it for you. Here's the original comment and in the brackets are the bits you were supposed to infer, but clearly didn't understand. You should be able to see your mistake now.

As far as I can tell it's only one factor (causing climate change currently). (It's) Greenhouse gases. Unless there's another cause (of modern climate change )I'm not seeing?

Ok. Let me sc

Ok, let me scaffold it for you. Here's the original comment and in the brackets are the bits you were supposed to infer, but clearly didn't understand. You should be able to see your mistake now.

As far as I can tell it's only one factor (causing climate change currently). (It's) Greenhouse gases. Unless there's another cause (of modern climate change )I'm not seeing?

Way too much processing power needed. :rolleyes:

Ok. Let me sc

Screenshot of the interchange, interestingly like by your fellow nuffie Total Fraud:
Screenshot_20200314-104439.jpg
I think it's very clear who the intellectually challenged are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back