Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should have qualified your earlier statement with 'Being a primary school teacher, it is in my nature to help people...'
Have never been a primary teacher, but have worked in education. That's just a place I did some consultancy work for this year. If I worked there I wouldn't need a staff contacts list, because I would have access to them all through edumail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm aware of a privacy breach I feel compelled to ensure the school is informed.

So it has a lot to do with me, in fact.

I'll be calling the school in question later in the week to ensure they have been made aware of the situation.
Thank you, John Q Citizen. Where would the world be without the Internet Police.

Thank you, John Q Citizen. Where would the world be without the Internet Police.
No problems.

I'd want to know if a private document containing pictures and email addresses for all employees in my workplace was shared on a social media site. Wouldn't you?

Or should we just overlook it because he's 'on the right side' of the climate change debate?

Yawn

Another inter-glacial warming/earth axis tilt actual scientific paper.

Can one of you folks break it down in to simple bit sized woo woo style terms for TP?

Cheers.

Is that protest in regards to China and their emissions? Or are they still
Irrelevant

I'd love to hear that conversation with the office lady.

"Hi, this is Fadge from Bigfooty. I'd like to report deliverance, also from Bigfooty"
"It's Fadge, F-a-d-g-e, you know, from bigfooty, it's about deliverance"
"No, not deliverance the movie, deliverance the Bigfooty poster"
"Anyway, we were posting on the climate change thread and...

"I'm sorry sir, we're preparing for Coronavirus and a school shutdown. Could you call back in a month's time."

I'd love to hear that conversation with the office lady.

"Hi, this is Fadge from Bigfooty. I'd like to report deliverance, also from Bigfooty"
"It's Fadge, F-a-d-g-e, you know, from bigfooty, it's about deliverance"
"No, not deliverance the movie, deliverance the Bigfooty poster"
"Anyway, we were posting on the climate change thread and...

"I'm sorry sir, we're preparing for Coronavirus and a school shutdown. Could you call back in a month's time."
I'm glad you still think it's funny and clearly you're not going to inform the school.

Time to see what the BigFooty admins think...

I'm glad you still think it's funny and clearly you're not going to inform the school.

Time to see what the BigFooty admins think...
Lol. I don't think it's funny. I think you're funny.
It is kind of cute how you keep following me around and quoting my posts though. Always seeking approval, just like my preppies.

Did you watch the Flannery video? $90m sunk into a failed hot rocks (aka fracking) project after Flannery said the technology was straightforward and could power Australia for a century.

I'd like to think every cent came from lefty pockets, but alas...

Victoria gives green light to conventional onshore gas exploration but bans fracking

Key points:
  • Conventional gas exploration will be permitted in Victoria from July 2021
  • But fracking and coal seam gas drilling will be permanently banned
  • A report overseen by the state's lead scientist found there were gas reserves which could be extracted without causing environmental harm

Greta Thunberg Condemns Coronavirus For Causing Apocalypse 10 Years Early
March 16th, 2020

article-5756-1.jpg

STOCKHOLM—Greta Thunberg has come out to condemn the coronavirus outbreak, saying the virus callously ended the world ten years before climate change even had the chance to.

As Thunberg is known for her fiery speeches and doomsday predictions about climate change, she began to worry that the spread of this virus would take the spotlight off her and her brave efforts and instead cause the world to worry about an actual, immediate crisis.

"How dare you cause the apocalypse a decade before it was supposed to happen!" she shouted at a press conference. "I was not consulted on this. I should be in school right now, but I'm not, because the whole world is under lockdown many years before I predicted the end would come."
"I still exist, remember!?"

At publishing time, Thunberg had been tossed out into the dumpster behind the Democratic headquarters in Washington, D.C., where she found David Hogg and dozens of other kids the Dems had exploited for their political agenda until they outlived their usefulness.

No problems.

I'd want to know if a private document containing pictures and email addresses for all employees in my workplace was shared on a social media site. Wouldn't you?

Or should we just overlook it because he's 'on the right side' of the climate change debate?

Fadge, we all make mistakes

Give Deliverance a break here

Deliverance, if you haven’t already, can you delete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back