Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fadge, we all make mistakes

Give Deliverance a break here

Deliverance, if you haven’t already, can you delete it?
All good, took it down immdiately when I saw the alert. Luckily it was only viewed 3 times. The issue has been sorted.
That's what I get for posting while checking out a mint Harajuku girl. 😞

Looks like we can't concentrate on 2 things at once, this thread is dying a slow death.

“Alas, poor Climate change! I knew him, Greta: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?”

If only a fraction of the money that has been invested in climate change over the past 2 or 3 decades had have been invested in pandemic planning/mitigation, as proposed by Bill Gates in 2015.

Gates has also been a big advocate for action on climate change.

Gates has also been a big advocate for action on climate change.
lol
gates is one of those globalists, one of the idiots who belives in globalisation, the very thing that is ruining the world!

untill they start mentioning china, the current and rising emissions when ever they talk of climate change, they are only continueing to prove what a hoax and how easily people are manipulated and stupid are today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit like first aid. Gotta look after the breathing before the bleeding.
Not really.
The pandemic and collapse of the world's financial systems will see a rapid reduction in CO2 and a global climate recovery.
Hope we can put this chest nut to bed for a few generations now that we are looking at rebuilding a western civilization.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not really.
The pandemic and collapse of the world's financial systems will see a rapid reduction in CO2 and a global climate recovery.
Hope we can put this chest nut to bed for a few generations now that we are looking at rebuilding a western civilization.

Hopefully we can build a better version.

Not really.

IF you are suggesting the excesses of the climate change movement will get a green light, methinks you are kidding yourself.

Some issues have urgency built in, others dont.

CFC's............FIX IT..................NOW....................got fixed.

Climate change.............................meh.....................................

The excess, the pile on factor will hopefully be behind us - the media will be keen to fire it up, its easy for the, dial a quote, create division for an easy story.
The economic collapse will have multitudes of stories of desperation and poverty.
Greta is dead. And thank * for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back