• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That's cos the emission concentrations aren't high enough yet to cause those disasters. But they are still rising. And there are obvious observed impacts of climate change even if the disasters of movies haven't happened yet.

Then quit with all the bullsh1t!

You and your climate change scientist buddies sound like a bunch of hysterical fools to anyone who has half a brain.

Seeds

Hall of Famer
Sep 15, 2007
I don't know
AFL Club
Geelong
Then quit with all the bullsh1t!

You and your climate change scientist buddies sound like a bunch of hysterical fools to anyone who has half a brain.
Huh? I just gave you a reason why it might not be bullsh*t despite your observations.

the appropriate response from you is. "Ok that makes sense. Understood."

and dude. If all the sceintists are on the other side of the argument to you then you are on the wrong side of the argument.

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Huh? I just gave you a reason why it might not be bullsh*t despite your observations.

the appropriate response from you is. "Ok that makes sense. Understood."

and dude. If all the sceintists are on the other side of the argument to you then you are on the wrong side of the argument.

Not all scientists, but yes, the majority. Probably because it's basically career suicide if their not. Gotta be on that gravy train! Is that how science works now.

Then you've got the alarmist ones that just make complete fools of themselves.

On top of that you've got the IPCC continually trotting out an unhinged, teenage activist to bark at world leaders. Yet at the same time they claim to be unbiased! Really?